Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found out their jobs. They work together. Search her name and Bolton and it’ll come up and go to the “meet the team” page (she’s not the make up artist)

Reactions: 1
Found them. I love my husband but working at the same place would drive me crazy
So in reality, they’ve not got stupidly well paid jobs, or own a business.

He’s on no more than 35k, especially being up north.

She’s basically Admin with a fancy job name, 25k tops

Which begs the question how they are managing all of these trips!

Reactions: 5

They have their own thread on Tattle.... Pair of clowns and their annoying cocky daughter 🤡

---

🤡🤪🥴🤮

We are talking DisneyHannah right? How much is their DVC & annual passes costing them a month?

I followed Andrewsgrotto on Instagram after him appearing on Disney in Denials vlogs and all I have to say now is, I am sick of the little mermaid and I've not even seen it yet. He has tried to make it his whole personality lately 🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder what L&S do for jobs. He has a very nice car and they seem to be going more frequently. Anyone have any ideas?

Reactions: 2
Blokes from Stoke have bought into DVC while on a Disney cruise. Home resort Riviera, at least $30k.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She is cabin crew, not sure about him
Oh I wonder if she works away a lot. I actually really like their videos when they go away on their own - did not like the ones with Disney Hannah. But yeah they seem to have a bit of money behind them!

I do too, you can see how much they are enjoying themselves and aren't just doing stuff to vlog it

• Haha
Oh I wonder if she works away a lot. I actually really like their videos when they go away on their own - did not like the ones with Disney Hannah. But yeah they seem to have a bit of money behind them!
This is how I found DisneyHannah. Do you think that’s why they fell out? Because L&S are popular but DisneyHannah has DVC etc so feels like she should be no 1??

In one of their vlogs he said he had work at 2am so that implies factory work maybe???

She is cabin crew, not sure about him
I've only watched their NYC vlog but in that she said she doesn't work much. I don't know if she meant because of covid or if it means she works for a charter airline that only flies certain months or....I work with someone who used to be cabin crew and I was horrified at how little they are paid when full time with several years experience. He must have a decent job.
---
I suspect you may be disappointed. The term clout chaser applies very much to these two as you will soon see. Very, very thirsty indeed.
They just showed up in my recommends today in Vancouver going to Alaska. A trip I did last year so I watched a bit and I was hoping maybe they were different.....dang. All of my old favs who filmed their once/twice a year holiday but had normal lives and jobs at home so no sponsorships, ads, Patreons etc have all fallen off and stopped updated. Nothing left but grifters.

Last edited:
They have their own thread on Tattle.... Pair of clowns and their annoying cocky daughter 🤡

---

🤡🤪🥴🤮
The dad's quite sexy, horrible grey hun type house though

• Sick
I've only watched their NYC vlog but in that she said she doesn't work much. I don't know if she meant because of covid or if it means she works for a charter airline that only flies certain months or....I work with someone who used to be cabin crew and I was horrified at how little they are paid when full time with several years experience. He must have a decent job.
---
She works forJet2 at Manchester Airport

We are talking DisneyHannah right? How much is their DVC & annual passes costing them a month?
Yeah exactly, they only have 100 direct points at Riviera (assume they bought based on a Tower Studio, availability of said room is as rare as rocking horse tit, even for home resort members), so loads of money for not actually that many nights. Being from UK, they have to pay their APs outright.

Reactions: 2
Yeah exactly, they only have 100 direct points at Riviera (assume they bought based on a Tower Studio, availability of said room is as rare as rocking horse tit, even for home resort members), so loads of money for not actually that many nights. Being from UK, they have to pay their APs outright.
Do you have a rough figure? And isn’t there a yearly payment too?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.