Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, that means that travelling magical were pregnant (unknowingly šŸ˜…) while performing on onlyfans. Iā€™m all for empowering sex work, but f**king pick a lane in regards of taste and priorities. Especially when people inevitably discover youā€™re the same person
This is the thing, itā€™s hardly on Disney brand šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
Oh god, that means that travelling magical were pregnant (unknowingly šŸ˜…) while performing on onlyfans. Iā€™m all for empowering sex work, but f**king pick a lane in regards of taste and priorities. Especially when people inevitably discover youā€™re the same person
My thoughts exactly. I don't really like the shaming on here re sex work/looks etc. However these two take the biscuit. Imo it was pure greed to be trying to cultivate and monetise an only fans following whilst taking disney content-creator/influencer freebies. It's just anything to be rich/famous and reeks of desperation.

Her boozing on that holiday whilst pregnant and riding coasters also did not sit well with me.

Reactions: 6
Any thoughts on l and s adventure just discovered them . Steven teeth looks like turkey teeth before teethšŸ˜‚

Any thoughts on l and s adventure just discovered them . Steven teeth looks like turkey teeth before teethšŸ˜‚
I like them heā€™s a bit excitable but she seems nice. I think Disneyhannah came over as a bit mean to her when they met up there last year. She was buying a x large spirit jersey (definitely didnā€™t need such a big size) and DH made a bit of a snide comment about only needing a small herself ā˜¹

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I like them heā€™s a bit excitable but she seems nice. I think Disneyhannah came over as a bit mean to her when they met up there last year. She was buying a x large spirit jersey (definitely didnā€™t need such a big size) and DH made a bit of a snide comment about only needing a small herself ā˜¹
Oooh was this in a vlog?

Too bad she has man features, eh? She's not pretty. We had a watch of her vlogs and I instantly felt the mean girl vibes radiating from her.

I like L and S, you can tell they are enjoying themselves
I've only watched their NYC vlogs so far but was really impressed with how much they did, the places they ate and their obvious excitement. Most Disney vloggers who stop in NYC tend to have such boring, tick off the big tourist sites and eat in a chain restaurants footage. I found them very watchable and will def check out their Disney vlogs.

Whatā€™s the deal with the ā€œGreatā€ Mickey waffle? Do they ever actually work? They must have the most boring trips to Disney World that Iā€™ve ever seen too.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Slightly off topic but hello all, Iā€™m looking for some advice on the best ways to book a Disney Paris trip and thought you lot might have some good suggestions on where to start? Is there a website or blog somewhere that has some decent and unbiased advice/information?
Thanks and apologies if Iā€™m being annoying!

Slightly off topic but hello all, Iā€™m looking for some advice on the best ways to book a Disney Paris trip and thought you lot might have some good suggestions on where to start? Is there a website or blog somewhere that has some decent and unbiased advice/information?
Thanks and apologies if Iā€™m being annoying!
Thereā€™s a thread for this

But as this is a vlogger thread I recommend the YT channels Sam4G0d, OHana of 3 and the great British Mickey Waffle
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6

But as this is a vlogger thread I recommend the YT channels Sam4G0d, OHana of 3 and the great British Mickey Waffle
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Don't forget Brogan Tate if you want to see how to sleep in, watch Netflix and stuff your face with burgers and fries.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Don't forget Brogan Tate if you want to see how to sleep in, watch Netflix and stuff your face with burgers and fries.
Thanks! Didnā€™t see that thread when I searched earlier, just this one which has been highly amusing and definitely informative in the "what not to do" sense!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Thing is, I'm not even asking them to give up their seats, just move their bag so I can sit down. And sometimes they refuse to move their bag, whereupon I ask if they have bought two train tickets. When they say no I say well that means you can't take up two seats on the train. Travelling on public transport is a real eye opener for how entitled some people are.
Whenever anyone acts like that I just go to sit on their bag, they soon move it!

• Haha
I see Reeves Family Adventures have dropped a fair bit of timber in what appears to be a short space of time. Does this mean we will be bored to death with their Universal vlogs now they have lost enough weight to fit on the rides?

Iā€™m going on solo trip end of September and Iā€™m going to film it as Iā€™m by myself and my friends and family want me too but I will be as discreet as I can! Iā€™m sure I will spot anā€vloggerā€ a mile off. Upgraded my flight so hopefully none in my bit of the cabin šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.