Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please give Crystal Olivias last vlog a watch.
They paid $200 for the snow White meal and didn't enjoy the food (not to their tastes) but that it was so totally worth it 🤯 and then proceeded to rate it 10/10.

I can't take any of these vloggers seriously. On what planet is a meal for $100 a head worth it if the food isn't for you? Or is $100 a suitable amount to pay for a meet and greet 🤯 so, so amazingly out of touch

• Wow
Reactions: 5
They paid $200 for the snow White meal and didn't enjoy the food (not to their tastes) but that it was so totally worth it 🤯 and then proceeded to rate it 10/10.

I can't take any of these vloggers seriously. On what planet is a meal for $100 a head worth it if the food isn't for you? Or is $100 a suitable amount to pay for a meet and greet 🤯 so, so amazingly out of touch
Are there any relatable ones left?
I'm struggling to think
---
It is all very middle class or maxed out credit cards now. The Misters are open that they are having to sell things to save for a puppy which shows that they are in touch with the real world.
I almost forgot that we have the most chav family in the Uk vlogging thanks to the Burgesses and boy oh boy are they cheap.

Last edited:
Just discovered Alicia Belgrade watching her Paris vlog, discovered she's a west end actress, what do we think of her boyfriend? At first we were like he's definitely in the closet but now wondering whether he's just a bit camp and extrovert because he's a performer too?

That’s storybook dining and it’s $65 per head and it is a good dining experience and the theming is spot on.
However there are better places to eat on property.

Reactions: 3

Is her hair actually longer than her bum?? I’ve never seen people with hair that long

Are there any relatable ones left?
I'm struggling to think
I quite like Cheers Ears, I don't mind Adam Hatton (sorry!).
That’s storybook dining and it’s $65 per head and it is a good dining experience and the theming is spot on.
However there are better places to eat on property.
I enjoy it too, but I like the menu.

What I am challenging is how contradictory the review is. We didn't enjoy the food. It was worth $200 (they had speciality drinks, plus tip etc).

Reactions: 1

Just looked quickly at her YT. I'm guessing she's not that bright. In her about tab, there's the below screenshot. If you go through the stuff that you're not a robot to view email, it's the same one she's plainly spelled out just above that.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Blokes from Stoke have bought into DVC while on a Disney cruise. Home resort Riviera, at least $30k.
We looked at DVC and I honestly can’t see how you would save money or the benefits of spending so much money on a few nights on site.

Am I missing something?

Last edited:
We looked at DVC and I honestly can’t see how you would save money or the benefits of spending so much money on a few nights on site.

Am I missing something?
We're DVC members. It was literally half the price per point when we bought. Basically, they told us that if you plan to come to Disney, over time it'll break even, I think at the time it was 7 or 8 vacations. If you only go 2 or 3 days at a time, it'll take longer for sure. And we use points for cruises and ABD as well, so for us it's been pretty good.

Its recommended that anyone buying should look into the "break even point". If you're going yearly, you will eventually be in a better position

Are spoonful of sugar not back yet? (I only do YouTube, so not sure if they’ve been posting elsewhere) 😊

If you buy resale it's even quicker. We broke even after 3 trips. Even after dues it's cheaper (for us)
You can get some good deals on the re sale market.
I’d hate to buy direct especially as the finance options are very limited and most Americans who buy direct finance it from elsewhere due to interest rate%

You can get some good deals on the re sale market.
I’d hate to buy direct especially as the finance options are very limited and most Americans who buy direct finance it from elsewhere due to interest rate%
Yeah for sure, the lack of resale perks isn't even an issue with the amount of money you save on the contract itself!

We bought when it was nearly two dollars to the pound, we have used the loads and exchanged with rci a couple of times. Never used for Disney cruise and exchange not great on points but we also rent ours out so a years rental of points covers the dues and gives us enough income for a holiday somewhere else and we have the luxury that the points are there when we want to use them. Wouldn’t buy in now with the current dollar to pound but we also now couldn’t afford to stay on site without the points

Reactions: 3
Any thoughts on l and s adventure just discovered them . Steven teeth looks like turkey teeth before teeth😂
I’ve just had a nose at their recent vlogs after seeing them mentioned on this thread….He is an absolute knob. A male version of Charlotte ruff….smug head know it all 🙄

I’m sorry, Chick-Fil-A should be sponsoring Adam and Megan.
Nah, scrap that, if ever I feel hungry the sight of them eating all that crap puts me off.

Seriously how the hell can 90% of their blogs be of them eating at drive thru restaurants? Never have I seen anyone eat that much crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.