Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Reeves Family Adventures have dropped a fair bit of timber in what appears to be a short space of time. Does this mean we will be bored to death with their Universal vlogs now they have lost enough weight to fit on the rides?
The opposite surely. I would pay to see Simon ride The Hulk.

I’m going on solo trip end of September and I’m going to film it as I’m by myself and my friends and family want me too but I will be as discreet as I can! I’m sure I will spot an”vlogger” a mile off. Upgraded my flight so hopefully none in my bit of the cabin 😂
So, no standing in people's way, having 10 coffees, and loudly announcing, "Hey Guys, I'm back in my happy place!" to your phone while blocking an entrance or holding up a queue? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So, no standing in people's way, having 10 coffees, and loudly announcing, "Hey Guys, I'm back in my happy place!" to your phone while blocking an entrance or holding up a queue? 🤣

Absolutely not! Tbh I’m going to be honest about it all so will probably get hate from the professionals 😂

I see Reeves Family Adventures have dropped a fair bit of timber in what appears to be a short space of time. Does this mean we will be bored to death with their Universal vlogs now they have lost enough weight to fit on the rides?
He seriously looks like a mash up between Danny Devito’s Penguin and the Sanrio Frog
IMG_6066.jpeg

IMG_6068.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Prepare to be shocked - Anni Stores is off to Florida again… Get ready for a shed load of EXACTLY the same vlog content as the last trip. Guess she must be pulling her kid out of school? - surely can’t be on cost grounds since she can afford to go so often!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Prepare to be shocked - Anni Stores is off to Florida again… Get ready for a shed load of EXACTLY the same vlog content as the last trip. Guess she must be pulling her kid out of school? - surely can’t be on cost grounds since she can afford to go so often!!
She is the female Danny Dalimore and boring as duck. Chasing fame.

Reactions: 6
I’m sure I remember her saying recently that they weren’t going to take him out of school any more - guess that’s after this trip!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm loosing touch with who half these self absorbed idiots are nowadays. The Disney 'Community' on SM does not exist as it did. I have a Disney Parks only IG and almost never use it now. Just to keep in touch with people who I've made friends with over the years

Reactions: 1
I'm loosing touch with who half these self absorbed idiots are nowadays. The Disney 'Community' on SM does not exist as it did. I have a Disney Parks only IG and almost never use it now. Just to keep in touch with people who I've made friends with over the years
I can't keep up either as it is soooo over saturated and cut throat now.

Adam and Megan anyone?

First thing I noticed was the amount of junk of show in their home on travel day.
Next thing I notice is damn, these guys really like their drive-thru junk food

Thisssssssss 👏🏻
The Disney Community is shot. Just full of clout chasers

Adam and Megan anyone?

First thing I noticed was the amount of junk of show in their home on travel day.
Next thing I notice is damn, these guys really like their drive-thru junk food
I said the same to my husband yesterday 🤣 they ate so much junk on their first day

I've just discovered One Couples Adventure

Not disney vloggers as such as they have loads of other series on their channel, but they've done a few disney trips.

Really like them. Seem normal and also explore beyond the disney bubble

Last edited:
I've just discovered One Couples Adventure

Not disney vloggers as such as they have loads of other series on their channel, but they've done a few disney trips.

Really like them. Seem normal and also explore beyond the disney bubble
I suspect you may be disappointed. The term clout chaser applies very much to these two as you will soon see. Very, very thirsty indeed.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I often start a new series with vloggers I find refreshing and different and then by the third vlog, they’re just the same as all the others and usually on the beg too.

Reactions: 7
Ugh let the moaning about everything commence. Don’t think I’ll be watching. Can’t cope with the weird kid and his stupid fake accent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.