The Hackett Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How these cocky clowns haven't had a thread before now is a mystery!!
---
Disney goers
A dad that thinks he's a professional commentator while just being a general grating idiot
Their eldest daughter who is extremely cocky thanks to her parents..
You'll find out just how annoying and simple they are

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So annoying. Can't watch their vlogs as the Dads baby voice gets on my nerves

Reactions: 4
Hackett bingo…

lindsay (alcoholic) orders a wine
Dad says - here we go 🙄 “did you like that” in baby voice
Eldest gets what she wants…
What do you rate your food? “10 Amazing” it’s a burger or a hot dog ffs give over🙄

liked a couple of the early videos… now they’re think they’re something they’re not. Never seen a family get so many special perks, deffo go up asking or putting on the sob story/complaining.

disney reached out… 😂😂 yeah to some small low level you tubers on less than 5k subscribers. Bore off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
They are so desperate - dad definitely thought he was a 90’s boy bander back in the day

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thanks Tattle, saved me some time here. Was looking for some Disneyland CA vlogs and came across these, after a couple of mins I checked tattle as I had a feeling there would be something here...wasn't expecting their own thread though :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Thanks Tattle, saved me some time here. Was looking for some Disneyland CA vlogs and came across these, after a couple of mins I checked tattle as I had a feeling there would be something here...wasn't expecting their own thread though :ROFLMAO:
No way was a watching their latest video..... I feel to punch that annoying man and that cocky daughter they have grates the hell out of me.. Takes after her barbie doll mother but is on a par of annoyance with her dad.
He must've been punched in a pub at some point in his life 🤮 Knobhead

• Haha
Reactions: 3
These clowns are at it again.... Mr head and his Barbie Mrs with the cocky daughter.... Learning fast how to be a self absorbed knobhead off her parents

So entitled, complaining they would rather fly virgin than tui and how many films to watch on demand.

why does a toddler need her own Jo malone perfume

No AD for the fake designer bags they were gifted that they are flogging as well

• Heart
So entitled, complaining they would rather fly virgin than tui and how many films to watch on demand.

why does a toddler need her own Jo malone perfume

No AD for the fake designer bags they were gifted that they are flogging as well
Also, that cocky Scarlet with her nails done in builder gel or acrylic at her age.... She acts like her mum's friend rather than daughter. It's quite odd and she has all the annoying attributes of her knobhead dad too

Reactions: 2
Also, that cocky Scarlet with her nails done in builder gel or acrylic at her age.... She acts like her mum's friend rather than daughter. It's quite odd and she has all the annoying attributes of her knobhead dad too
Won’t be long before she gets her own channel

• Sick