Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over how much she reminds me of Sam4God in 20 years time

I’m never gonna judge someone for loving Disney at any age, Walt was a creative genius. But some of these people have zero adult hobbies. Getting excited for Fireman Sam or Peter Rabbit in Hamleys?!! Something so off

does she work in a shop?But can afford all this merch and all these trips?
Needs copious amounts of tit tattoos.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why do all these Disney vloggers have a certain ‘look’ gob wide open, stupid primark Disney merch and a couple of loungeflys- it’s a full personality trait! I’m a huge Disney fan ( NOT a Disney adult ) we have dvc and annual passes ( not a humble brag I promise ) and it ruins it for the rest of us - honestly gives me the ick& probably why Disney Hannah gets ahead - that girl knows how to throw out a decent pic and not look like a complete idiot !

Reactions: 9
Ok. So I think it’s been mentioned before… but does anyone know what caused the bust up between Disney Hannah, Distee and Lucy Caroline (L&S Adventures). I’m pretty sure they all did a trip together and now they don’t even follow each other. WHAT IS THE TEA?! 🤣
They were all bullies against a few people then obviously bullied each other there was around 30 of them that turned against pixiedustoxox Disneyhannah made up lies saying it was becca on tattle talking about her with no proof and even sent death threats and then all her friends sided with Hannah. Becca wasn’t even there friends just followed them all there’s a huge list of the girls who were involved horrid lot

Reactions: 1
Why do all these Disney vloggers have a certain ‘look’ gob wide open, stupid primark Disney merch and a couple of loungeflys- it’s a full personality trait! I’m a huge Disney fan ( NOT a Disney adult ) we have dvc and annual passes ( not a humble brag I promise ) and it ruins it for the rest of us - honestly gives me the ick& probably why Disney Hannah gets ahead - that girl knows how to throw out a decent pic and not look like a complete idiot !
They have that certain look as they are all sheep and copy each other in EVERYTHING! The only vloggers I will watch now are ones that do things slightly different or doing it for themselves rather than just because they have seen other vloggers doing it. My list isn't very large anymore!!

Reactions: 3
We call the look 'the disney starter kit' ..you can spot em at the airport a mile off

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Disney Hannah gets ahead - that girl knows how to throw out a decent pic and not look like a complete idiot !
Sorry but Disneyhannah is nothing more then a bully and gets her ‘minions’ to do her dirty work.
The whole pixiedustoxox situation was terrible I mean death threats with no proof she wrote here about her says it all imo.

Reactions: 7
Sorry but Disneyhannah is nothing more then a bully and gets her ‘minions’ to do her dirty work.
The whole pixiedustoxox situation was terrible I mean death threats with no proof she wrote here about her says it all imo.
She is a vile bully.

Reactions: 4
They have that certain look as they are all sheep and copy each other in EVERYTHING! The only vloggers I will watch now are ones that do things slightly different or doing it for themselves rather than just because they have seen other vloggers doing it. My list isn't very large anymore!!
Same. My hate watch list is pretty long though!

• Haha
Does anyone know what the drama was with Disneyhannah Disteeworld etc also ourdisneyjournal I would love the Tea

• Haha
Same. My hate watch list is pretty long though!
I can't even hate watch because it's repetitive durge. I think it's why I like Cheers Ears - at least they're genuine Disney lovers, going for years etc. Kinda like that their kids are older and old enough to consent to the camera etc.

Reactions: 5
Oh absolutely not a fan, I’ve mentioned it before, but I had a fairly successful Disney Insta a few years ago and was asked if I’d like to join the coven - I didn’t! From what I’ve seen and heard she’s not a decent person at all, what I meant was her ‘ look’ WASNT that ‘ my mom and dad are a bit related and I’m the outcome ‘ vibe that so, so many of them have, she can throw out a decent, highly face tuned selfie 😂😂
---
We call the look 'the disney starter kit' ..you can spot em at the airport a mile off
Oh god don’t - it’s awful , the ears , the hoodies AND tees in the glittery ‘ Disney ‘ font with hilarious nicknames and date of trip, the lounge fly and the primark hand luggage minnie case, loudest in the lounge, knocking back the ‘secco And waving the gro pro on a stick around whilst everyone else gawps on horror - I’m the hole who will call you out if you film my kids, absolutely NOT, the horror that my minors actually don’t need to be in your terrible vlogs seemed to shocked them, literally ick inducing !

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh absolutely not a fan, I’ve mentioned it before, but I had a fairly successful Disney Insta a few years ago and was asked if I’d like to join the coven - I didn’t! From what I’ve seen and heard she’s not a decent person at all, what I meant was her ‘ look’ WASNT that ‘ my mom and dad are a bit related and I’m the outcome ‘ vibe that so, so many of them have, she can throw out a decent, highly face tuned selfie 😂😂
---

Oh god don’t - it’s awful , the ears , the hoodies AND tees in the glittery ‘ Disney ‘ font with hilarious nicknames and date of trip, the lounge fly and the primark hand luggage minnie case, loudest in the lounge, knocking back the ‘secco And waving the gro pro on a stick around whilst everyone else gawps on horror - I’m the hole who will call you out if you film my kids, absolutely NOT, the horror that my minors actually don’t need to be in your terrible vlogs seemed to shocked them, literally ick inducing !
Are you saying you called someone out that you would? If so, who?

Are you saying you called someone out that you would? If so, who?
We were In the Gatwick lounge having breakfast ( it’s a buffet situation) And my kids were sorting them selves out I was standing away and I heard a shrill ‘haiiiiiiiii guyssssss - let’s see what’s going on over here ‘ the cannon was shoved Right into my kids plates And faces and I was like, absolutely not ! It wasn’t anyone well known sadly , but I kicked. Up a bit of a fuss and made them delete my children, the lounge staff were actually really good & offered to remove her, but she did as I asked and I started to feel really embarrassed ( I’m the biggest wet wipe you could imagine This was so not me!) and of course we had potentialy the flight to get through , so I said no it was fine , it was the audacity for me though , the lack of thought & consideration, blows my mind ! ( same flight there was also an announcement about vlogging virgin staff) but that had nothing to do with me , people are nuts !!
---
* delete the footage of my children * my kids are safe & well 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
We were In the Gatwick lounge having breakfast ( it’s a buffet situation) And my kids were sorting them selves out I was standing away and I heard a shrill ‘haiiiiiiiii guyssssss - let’s see what’s going on over here ‘ the cannon was shoved Right into my kids plates And faces and I was like, absolutely not ! It wasn’t anyone well known sadly , but I kicked. Up a bit of a fuss and made them delete my children, the lounge staff were actually really good & offered to remove her, but she did as I asked and I started to feel really embarrassed ( I’m the biggest wet wipe you could imagine This was so not me!) and of course we had potentialy the flight to get through , so I said no it was fine , it was the audacity for me though , the lack of thought & consideration, blows my mind ! ( same flight there was also an announcement about vlogging virgin staff) but that had nothing to do with me , people are nuts !!
---
* delete the footage of my children * my kids are safe & well 🤦‍♀️
Jeez, I would have totally got her removed. It's an advantage of being an old gimmer, I am far happier calling out bad behaviour now than I ever was when younger. Personally I think the more this entitled behaviour gets called out the better. I've lost count of the number of train journeys I've had with an entitled so and so giving me the side eye because I called them out on hogging seats with their bags on a crowded train. Vlogger entitlement is just another extension of this rude and inconsiderate attitude that some people have.

• Heart
Jeez, I would have totally got her removed. It's an advantage of being an old gimmer, I am far happier calling out bad behaviour now than I ever was when younger. Personally I think the more this entitled behaviour gets called out the better. I've lost count of the number of train journeys I've had with an entitled so and so giving me the side eye because I called them out on hogging seats with their bags on a crowded train. Vlogger entitlement is just another extension of this rude and inconsiderate attitude that some people have.
Surely not ! What is WRONG with people! I’m the first to give up Mine ( and my kids ) seats if needed , we are blessed with Youth ,good health and manners ! That’s shocking! Honestly I despair for the human race !

Surely not ! What is WRONG with people! I’m the first to give up Mine ( and my kids ) seats if needed , we are blessed with Youth ,good health and manners ! That’s shocking! Honestly I despair for the human race !
Thing is, I'm not even asking them to give up their seats, just move their bag so I can sit down. And sometimes they refuse to move their bag, whereupon I ask if they have bought two train tickets. When they say no I say well that means you can't take up two seats on the train. Travelling on public transport is a real eye opener for how entitled some people are.

• Wow
Thing is, I'm not even asking them to give up their seats, just move their bag so I can sit down. And sometimes they refuse to move their bag, whereupon I ask if they have bought two train tickets. When they say no I say well that means you can't take up two seats on the train. Travelling on public transport is a real eye opener for how entitled some people are.
Wow, that's some gall.

Oh god, that means that travelling magical were pregnant (unknowingly 😅) while performing on onlyfans. I’m all for empowering sex work, but f**king pick a lane in regards of taste and priorities. Especially when people inevitably discover you’re the same person

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.