Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little confused why when I posted photos of travelling magical’s Twitter pics they were deleted but this is always allowed? Both were public pics and her bits were censored.

I can post again and just remove her info?

Reactions: 4
Last edited:
which page should I be looking at?
aha! Yeah takes a while.

Christ woman, the internet is forever, what were you thinking! Your daughter is gonna see these 😱
IMG_6010.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Please for the love of God will you at least put these photos behind a spoiler. I really don't want to have to look at these and certainly not when I'm on a busy tube and the guy next to me now thinks I'm a weirdo :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A little confused why when I posted photos of travelling magical’s Twitter pics they were deleted but this is always allowed? Both were public pics and her bits were censored.

I can post again and just remove her info?
I imagine it’s because she’s on here and reports them?
---
Please for the love of God will you at least put these photos behind a spoiler. I really don't want to have to look at these and certainly not when I'm on a busy tube and the guy next to me now thinks I'm a weirdo :ROFLMAO:
Lol that’s too funny! Next time, promise 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 5
IMG_1679.jpeg

IMG_1680.jpeg

I’m sorry I had too… I’m weak (but not weak enough to pay £3.50 a month for this)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone watch Liz Read/FairyGodmother (Disney Godmother on Instagram)? A 57 year old woman going to Disneyland Paris at least once a month, wearing ears and t-shirts matching the characters she meets and shouting embarrassingly at the characters to get their attention during the parade!

Does anyone watch Liz Read/FairyGodmother (Disney Godmother on Instagram)? A 57 year old woman going to Disneyland Paris at least once a month, wearing ears and t-shirts matching the characters she meets and shouting embarrassingly at the characters to get their attention during the parade!
Ha ha I sometimes watch her, some of her vlogs can be useful (eg how to get to DLP on the RER). BUT some of them are totally cringe, I agree. She's another one where I'm not sure where she gets the money from for the never ending Disney trips, her channel is tiny.

Ha ha I sometimes watch her, some of her vlogs can be useful (eg how to get to DLP on the RER). BUT some of them are totally cringe, I agree. She's another one where I'm not sure where she gets the money from for the never ending Disney trips, her channel is tiny.
Yes tiny channel and yet she is a member of InsideEars!

I can’t get over how much she reminds me of Sam4God in 20 years time

I’m never gonna judge someone for loving Disney at any age, Walt was a creative genius. But some of these people have zero adult hobbies. Getting excited for Fireman Sam or Peter Rabbit in Hamleys?!! Something so off

does she work in a shop?But can afford all this merch and all these trips?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I can’t get over how much she reminds me of Sam4God in 20 years time

I’m never gonna judge someone for loving Disney at any age, Walt was a creative genius. But some of these people have zero adult hobbies. Getting excited for Fireman Sam or Peter Rabbit in Hamleys?!! Something so off

does she work in a shop?But can afford all this merch and all these trips?
She works in a pharmacy. Must have a husband with lots of money. Given she always goes to Disney she can't be spending a lot of holiday time with him! I watch her vlogs sometimes, but often have to turn off because her braggy tone annoys me.

Reactions: 3
Knightstryder back in Florida again. These vloggers take the piss although they are sponsored by Only fans so at least we know how they pay for it.
Ooof people will pay to look at anything these days. its like an admission ticket to the zoo, she looks haggard :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.