Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought Id dip in and check the latest one out... its just sad at this point surely.
Xmas trip to Disney. Alone.
Another one in the pipe already for next year. Only to get there and just... potter about. I just cant see the appeal, and this is as someone who loves a bit of Disney (hence finding the channel!).
Just dont know why she doesnt get an airBnB or something for amonth and do loads of content. Altho i think that would entail work, going on trips a lot of time is sucked up at the airports / flights etc

Also, the coffee is reaaaaly starting to affect her teeth, dont remember them being this black in the gaps(!)

EDIT - actually i think ive sussed it... she spent a few minutes saying how much she liked having chats with ppl at Gatwick, on the flight, in Orlando etc... think she goes often as shes trying to feela reality tv celebrity type buzz..??
I noticed her teeth for the first time this vlog too......maybe she used a wrong angle or something

Reactions: 1
Wtf was all the adverts in that vlog? They were every few mins for me
As in normal youtube ads? Yeah I've noticed on most YouTube I watch in any niche adverts are more frequent and also not just two. Now it's multiple in a specific time frame.

Content creators can also take out the automated ad breaks youtube put in when you upload a video so there aren't so many. But with it being December and ad revenue at its highest I suspect many don't and just allow youtube to put in whatever ad breaks they want.

Reactions: 2
Is she doing anything in between trips I wonder? Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s just in her fantasy land planning the next trip and has stopped keeping on top of “life admin” like dental visits. She’ll probably hit the crest white strips like the rest of the bloggers when she reads the comments but at the end of the days she’s let herself go. She’s already heading back early next year so no sign of her changing. She’ll end up with a diabetes diagnosis or another health scare before she wakes up.

Reactions: 5
Apart from her parents, who has she got? Looks like nobody really, so I can see why she would want to go to florida- it’s comfortable, she doesn’t have to put in the effort and it allows her to escape her pretty miserable and boring life
I think she’s close to her parents and brother (who lives abroad), and she’s lucky to have friends that she’s known for most of her life. I think Ian is in the picture in some capacity. Still agree that WDW is an escape from her crappy, unfulfilling life

Last observation from the last vid - she films in chronological order so I assume theres barely any editing involved. Like she'll film something, say a hat, then be like, oh I have no idea how much that is. FTLOG - check the price, then go back and refilm the bit! same with the menu, she wasnt sure about something, order it, then film the menu again as if its at the start of the meal! I think all her 'hours' editing are filled with something, that isnt editing.

Reactions: 6
Last observation from the last vid - she films in chronological order so I assume theres barely any editing involved. Like she'll film something, say a hat, then be like, oh I have no idea how much that is. FTLOG - check the price, then go back and refilm the bit! same with the menu, she wasnt sure about something, order it, then film the menu again as if its at the start of the meal! I think all her 'hours' editing are filled with something, that isnt editing.
When she doesnt know the price of something, she could just edit it in later but she doesnt.
1 weekly vlog - well, it doesnt take her 40hours to edit each one and make a thumbnail.

Brogan mentioned it takes a few days to edit a vlog and we all know how dim and slow she is so i bet it’s quicker.
Catherine Kay shits them out, (51 this year so 1 a week)- still manages to do proper editing and run a business.

Reactions: 10
Apologies if posted before but everytime I see this I think Victoria. Its so her energy

FB_IMG_1703106232488.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her latest vlog……..
Barely did any rides ‘will be back loads in the trip so can do it then’
Had a chestnut praline ‘coffee’ and Cronut for breakfast
Had school bread (another donut) for a mid morning snack
Deep fried dough for lunch
Strawberry slushie, tortilla chips with sour cream and salsa, deep fried tortillas with chicken, potato and cheese for dinner

Is it any wonder she’s 350 pounds?

• Haha
  • Sick
Her latest vlog……..
Barely did any rides ‘will be back loads in the trip so can do it then’
Had a chestnut praline ‘coffee’ and Cronut for breakfast
Had school bread (another donut) for a mid morning snack
Deep fried dough for lunch
Strawberry slushie, tortilla chips with sour cream and salsa, deep fried tortillas with chicken, potato and cheese for dinner

Is it any wonder she’s 350 pounds?
That is way too much food!
I always find myself not eating much in Florida due to the heat and it just makes myself sleepy lol
It is no wonder her teeth are black and rotting with all the sugary crap she consumes out there.

Reactions: 3
That is way too much food!
I always find myself not eating much in Florida due to the heat and it just makes myself sleepy lol
It is no wonder her teeth are black and rotting with all the sugary crap she consumes out there.
Same! I’ve sometimes lost a bit of weight with not eating as much and all the walking.
Did she try for a 1pm Guardians in the end as I was falling asleep a bit whilst watching the vlog 🫣

Looking her age here
---
That Moana water attraction has to be THE most basic pile of watery shite ever. Announced in 2019 so probably already had 3 years of planning behind it, opened in 2023 and it’s nothing more than a garden with motion sensor fountains. Hardly cutting edge.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Looking her age here
---
That Moana water attraction has to be THE most basic pile of watery shite ever. Announced in 2019 so probably already had 3 years of planning behind it, opened in 2023 and it’s nothing more than a garden with motion sensor fountains. Hardly cutting edge.
Her bloody awful diet and lack of exercise is really showing in her face and body now. At her age she desperately needs to take action, the older you are the harder it is to lose weight.

My diet has been quite tit the last couple weeks, and I've not been to the gym.

Aside the mental implications and general tiredness, my skin has dried out, my hair has less life to it. Diet 100% impacts your physical appearance, and not just the obvious fat gain

Reactions: 5
A few days of eating loads of high sugar and processed foods and I feel like crap.

How does Victoria, Adam etc do this all the time. No wonder they're tired all the time and look like tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.