Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bit I don’t understand is why someone so obsessed with appearance (and who has made some very scathing/judgemental remarks about what other people wear to the parks) would wear outfits that haven’t been a thing for at least a decade and in fabrics that look like old lady sofa coverings.
And so bloody impractical! If her Mum is custom making stuff for her, and she likes this one piece look, surely a matching top and shorts in the same fabric would be better than getting NUDE in a washroom with a playsuit??

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The thing is that a diet of processed foods, sugary drinks, etc even if you don't gain weight is going to not do wonders for your skin, your fat distribution and your looks.

I think the comments here are perfectly valid when she is then going around photoshopping her pictures, putting out those ridiculous AI images and kidding herself that she looks like Kelly from Saved by the Bell. If she was owning it and was genuinely happy with her size and the way she looked she wouldnt do that.

Its not fatphobic to point out if she changed her lifestyle she would most likely look far prettier. My diet has been terrible the last few months and you know what its showing - not only in my size increase but mostly in my skin, hair, mood and sleep. I'm exhausted all the time and its just a huge cycle.

If i was not working and my 'job' was to post pictures of myself on instagram - you can guarantee that i'd be cooking, going to the gym every day. She must do 8 hours 'work' a week. You know what i'd be cooking every night for Kate as well so a) Id have someone to do it with. b) As at thankyou.
That’s exactly what i dont understand.

I had a period of not working due to health issues and did bikram everyday and spin classes twice a week, looked the best i ever looked. When i had no money id do free youtube workouts. Cook some quick and cheap stirfry or eggs for lunch.
Now i work full time i look and feel tit 😅

She could even just take kate’s dog out. Any activity to break up the day. Old retired people do more than her. I really believe she is under a blanket with a coffee, staring at a screen, from dawn to dusk. Damn, the things i would do if i didnt work and had her supposed disposable income !
Her only responsibilities in life is editing disney vlogs and making sure she sleeps and eats.

Adam, Gary, Brogan etc are all like her, lazy slobs, which is why theyre work shy. Wasting their lives away

Reactions: 10
Wonder what she does all day when she is at Kate’s? Paints her nails as she watches YouTube and cobbles together easy dinners seems to be the sum of it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And so bloody impractical! If her Mum is custom making stuff for her, and she likes this one piece look, surely a matching top and shorts in the same fabric would be better than getting NUDE in a washroom with a playsuit??
Especially since she seems to mainly wear them in America where they have the HUGE gaps in the public bathroom stalls!

Reactions: 3
Especially since she seems to mainly wear them in America where they have the HUGE gaps in the public bathroom stalls!
I pity the poor bastard peeking through and seeing this as she's grunting away while parking her breakfast...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
After years of attempts, she’s completely given up on vlogmas this year lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd rather people not even bother with vlogmas if they can't complete it. I get second hand embarrassment when it falls through early.

Reactions: 6
After years of attempts, she’s completely given up on vlogmas this year lol
Last years was a total car crash!
If I remember she was going on about months before Christmas but only managed two days!
Clearly she was too busy putting stickers in her planners.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So her flight has been cancelled and she gets another day to spend in Disney Springs where she has managed to get a reservation in the new restaurant that has just opened.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.