Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or maybe her friends have got better things to do with their annual leave than waste it on the snoozefest that is a trip with her.
Exactly! Even if they had leave left they probably didn’t want to waste it sitting around with her eating and drinking salt, sugar and other assorted garbage.

Reactions: 9
She clearly doesn’t realise how precious AL is. 2 weeks of AL is almost half your entire annual allowance (taking out bank holidays). Kate was just there, of course she barely has any left.
But she surrounds herself with Catherine Kay (fair-play she runs a business), Adam Hattan, Brogan etc.
I would not waste it on her.
I have a friend like this who doesnt work 9-5 and just doesn’t understand why we just cant take trips last minute to go to Japan for 3 weeks.

Reactions: 11
It's not just the AL but the money it costs too. Most people either can't afford to go on holiday or can only do 1 trip a year, and I'd rather go away with my significant other and make real memories than with a friend who just wants to sit around and drink sugar all day.

Reactions: 10
Yes! And I feel like a holiday with Victoria is more expensive than your average. When we go we’re basically on rides/attractions back to back all day, with the odd snack or quick service when we can fit it in. Because she’s not doing anything besides the people mover, the rest of her time is taken up by ‘having a sit down’, which usually means buying another coffee or having a wildly extravagant table service ‘salad’ that she ‘can’t finish’ so that she can sit in the air con.

It's not just the AL but the money it costs too. Most people either can't afford to go on holiday or can only do 1 trip a year, and I'd rather go away with my significant other and make real memories than with a friend who just wants to sit around and drink sugar all day.

Reactions: 10
Or maybe her friends have got better things to do with their annual leave than waste it on the snoozefest that is a trip with her.
You mean they don't want to spend thousands, fly for hours to sleep until 11 am, then spend 2 hours waiting for her to put her face on only to get to the park and wait an hour in line for starbucks then rush over to a mobile order of something worth 2000 calories only to claim she's exhausted and go back to the hotel for the day?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Clever of Kate to pretend she was so upset to miss out! She hammed it up and let on she was gutted she didn't have 10 days annual leave and 5 grand to waste traipsing around lobbies, ordering Uber Eats and downing sugar milks coffees. Victoria headed off believing that crock and Kate got the house to herself for 16 nights.

• Haha
If I had the money, one trip I'd love to waste the whole time just stalking Victoria and Adam and vlogging the vloggers when they aren't on camera themselves just to see what they're really like on these rinse and repeat trips

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She absolutely out did herself in Gatwick - explaining how Ba had taken over the whole back of the North Terminal….you know where Virgin used to be……. But if your flying Virgin …… you will need the South Terminal…. You couldn’t make this tit up Vic hey Vic!! dozy Pratt!! Virgin departed Gatwick back in 2020

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If I had the money, one trip I'd love to waste the whole time just stalking Victoria and Adam and vlogging the vloggers when they aren't on camera
Assume you have a Patreon set up already..!?, Im bleeping IN! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have David Attenborough narrate your secret footage of these beasts in their natural habitat and you can take all my money 💸

• Haha
She absolutely out did herself in Gatwick - explaining how Ba had taken over the whole back of the North Terminal….you know where Virgin used to be……. But if your flying Virgin …… you will need the South Terminal…. You couldn’t make this tit up Vic hey Vic!! dozy Pratt!! Virgin departed Gatwick back in 2020

Vicky is all about the detail 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thought Id dip in and check the latest one out... its just sad at this point surely.
Xmas trip to Disney. Alone.
Another one in the pipe already for next year. Only to get there and just... potter about. I just cant see the appeal, and this is as someone who loves a bit of Disney (hence finding the channel!).
Just dont know why she doesnt get an airBnB or something for amonth and do loads of content. Altho i think that would entail work, going on trips a lot of time is sucked up at the airports / flights etc

Also, the coffee is reaaaaly starting to affect her teeth, dont remember them being this black in the gaps(!)

EDIT - actually i think ive sussed it... she spent a few minutes saying how much she liked having chats with ppl at Gatwick, on the flight, in Orlando etc... think she goes often as shes trying to feela reality tv celebrity type buzz..??

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I imagine now she is home she’s really flat- no need to be planning Disney outfits, or airport hotels- instead she is alone, living like a limpet in her friends spare room. Apart from her parents, who has she got? Looks like nobody really, so I can see why she would want to go to florida- it’s comfortable, she doesn’t have to put in the effort and it allows her to escape her pretty miserable and boring life

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.