Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always so smug about having salad, when what she has is really pushing the definition and is basically a pile of food.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know if you guys know this, but she doesn't actually eat plane food, so she's probably just eating a tiny bit extra so she doesn't get hungry on the journey back 🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's definitely one of those people who see the word and thinks it's automatically healthy

Reactions: 6
She's definitely one of those people who see the word and thinks it's automatically healthy
I remember years ago McDonalds put salads on their menu... turned out, if you put the provided dressing on the salad, it had more calories than a Big Mac! 😂
Looking at that mountain of salad... it's got fried chicken, bacon, dressing and is that cheese top left?
Yeah Vicky - salad can be a healthy option... this ain't it though!!!

Reactions: 10
That Cobb salad was $20.95 then for $7.95 more, she added the fried chicken. A normal person would’ve stopped there. The mushroom pizza was $20.95. I’m sure she ordered something from the cookie bar or a milkshake as well. Even though she says she doesn’t like dessert. Sugar is sugar.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That Cobb salad was $20.95 then for $7.95 more, she added the fried chicken. A normal person would’ve stopped there. The mushroom pizza was $20.95. I’m sure she ordered something from the cookie bar or a milkshake as well. Even though she says she doesn’t like dessert. Sugar is sugar.
She spent £40 on a pizza and salad to eat by herself without a job! 😵

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She did say that as her flight was cancelled it would be Sunday. Don't know why she couldn't have edited it while she was there.
I missed that, thank you. No, you would think with some extra time she could have done it then. Or on the 9 hour flight.

Reactions: 3
Be funny if the only new things she does in this series of vlogs is The Summer House restaurant and that was only because her flight was cancelled 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s no wonder why she is getting bigger every time we see her!

Reactions: 1
Why are her margins so tight that if she gets delayed by a day, she can’t release a vlog on time? What else is she doing?

• Haha
Almost the end of 2023. Remember Vicky’s #bossbabe vlog advising us useless layabouts on how to achieve our 2023 goals and stay motivated?
Tips included using planners to track them

img_0993-jpeg.2634668.jpg

Let’s see how she did.

Cooking and baking more (more variety)
Did zero baking, cooking was a hello fresh ad.

• Uploading more consistently on VID
Cancelled vlogmas
Managed 13 videos in 2023 compared to 16 videos in 2022 and 27 videos in 2021

• Manage heavy workload
Stopped patreon ✔ yet still can’t upload vlogs on time

• Work out of home weekly
Posted doing this once

• Visit multiple uk theme parks/camping
Despite writing them down, she did none

• Invest in wellbeing by going to bed and waking up at a reasonable time
Struggled with waking up early for the PR WDW trip.
Strolls in the parks at midday still.

Well done Vicky, you did less this year than ever before 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's been to the christmas party before so she should know that the different treat stops give out different cookies and not just say "I think".......Disney in detail!

I've never been and I know that information

Reactions: 10
She's been to the christmas party before so she should know that the different treat stops give out different cookies and not just say "I think".......Disney in detail!

I've never been and I know that information
And all the information is available online or through the my Disney app!
She has no excuse at all!
She could even google it for Christ sake!

She could even just do a voice over explaining things in more detail over footage of the party, if she didn't want to google things then and there. It's not like her vlogs are live/unedited 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.