Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting a room at Universal to make use of the express passes makes sense. Getting a room at All Stars so you can get the bus back after a party does not. It doesn’t work financially and there are no other benefits to it so what is it all for?

Reactions: 9
Oh my bad I posted the Adam post in the wrong thread.

Although the two of them are quite parallel at the moment. Clearly over it, running from life and short of cash

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When she’s on the teacups, looking at herself in the camera and fixing her hair 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my bad I posted the Adam post in the wrong thread.

Although the two of them are quite parallel at the moment. Clearly over it, running from life and short of cash
And both gaining pounds to their waistline as quick as they’re leaving their bank accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watching her packing video

2 curling irons plus 1 hair straighteners
11 minnie ears
3 headbands
4 pairs of sunglasses
4 magic bands

But she’ll only take 1 power bank and 1 camera battery 🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

11 minnie ears
3 headbands
4 pairs of sunglasses
4 magic bands

But she’ll only take 1 charging cable, 1 power bank and 1 camera battery 🤔

Completely read that as puking

• Haha
She’s only done the packing video because it’s AD with the new suitcase
Every packing video is an ad now, otherwise she just would not bother

this one - suitcase
May 23 - acer laptop (which she’s already stopped posting)
Sept 22 - veryneko

Reactions: 4
Answers people's questions as to whether the party is worth it BUT no mention of how much the ticket price is.
That's because she has no idea. #DisneyInNoDetail

---

11 minnie ears
3 headbands
4 pairs of sunglasses
4 magic bands

But she’ll only take 1 power bank and 1 camera battery 🤔
I don't understand why she can't leave some of this in the owner's locker she's paying $8293840938490238490238 for?
---
I don’t understand why she needs to book an onsite room for the Xmas party. There’s no perks other than you can join a humongous line for a bus back? She’d be better walking over to contemporary to grab an Uber and be back in her room in the same amount of time. And how much was the ticket Vicky?
There's too much walking involved with that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Watching the packing video thinking how is this girl so OBSESSED with her appearance yet does nothing whatsoever about the one thing that would improve it vastly - her size?? 🤯

She is absolutely dead behind the eyes now. I think she knows time is fast running out for her current lifestyle and has no idea what to do.

I don’t personally hate fat people, so I genuinely don’t care if she gets bigger or smaller.

The bit I don’t understand is why someone so obsessed with appearance (and who has made some very scathing/judgemental remarks about what other people wear to the parks) would wear outfits that haven’t been a thing for at least a decade and in fabrics that look like old lady sofa coverings.

Watching the packing video thinking how is this girl so OBSESSED with her appearance yet does nothing whatsoever about the one thing that would improve it vastly - her size?? 🤯

• Haha
Agree, don’t care what size she is but the Matchy matchy outfits and ears, huge sunnies and ridiculous loungefly obsession… just so naff for a 40 year old woman. Imagine if she’s still pulling this look out when she’s 50.

Reactions: 12
Carrying excess fat is not in any way a moral issue or a reason to hate on anyone imo. Only a total hole or someone projecting would dislike her because of her size.

But seeing a woman expand to the point she’s wider standing sideways than frontways is alarming. She looks ready to burst and the excess fat is all around her abdomen and face so she has to wear her food issues whereas a person taking drugs or drinking can hide it better.

If I was her friend I would not bring up her appearance but I would do everything I could to encourage her to move. It’s the sedentary lifestyle that will do her in not the weight. That’s a side effect of sitting down 24/7 eating mountains of sugar

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I agree being fat isn't a moral issue but she is either extremely vain and loves how she looks, or extremely insecure and covering it up by fixating on curated outfits and looking like a blow up doll with a perfect mask of make up, or both. So it is odd she won't lose any weight to be perceived as this perfectly conventionally attractive woman. Emphasis on "conventional", horses for courses. I also don't care what size she is, it just doesn't add up with the rest of her behaviour around her physical appearance. Sugar is a hell of a drug.

Reactions: 4
I think insecurity. Especially with how she edits and photoshops. A bit of delusion. A loose play suit won’t feel tight so she can gain a stone and stay in denial. If she was wearing pants with a button she would burst out of them.

Reactions: 5
The thing is that a diet of processed foods, sugary drinks, etc even if you don't gain weight is going to not do wonders for your skin, your fat distribution and your looks.

I think the comments here are perfectly valid when she is then going around photoshopping her pictures, putting out those ridiculous AI images and kidding herself that she looks like Kelly from Saved by the Bell. If she was owning it and was genuinely happy with her size and the way she looked she wouldnt do that.

Its not fatphobic to point out if she changed her lifestyle she would most likely look far prettier. My diet has been terrible the last few months and you know what its showing - not only in my size increase but mostly in my skin, hair, mood and sleep. I'm exhausted all the time and its just a huge cycle.

If i was not working and my 'job' was to post pictures of myself on instagram - you can guarantee that i'd be cooking, going to the gym every day. She must do 8 hours 'work' a week. You know what i'd be cooking every night for Kate as well so a) Id have someone to do it with. b) As at thankyou.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.