Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw a TikTok of a guy testing Q times - testing how long he stands in line compared to the posted wait times.. .shes doing literally nothing else, this would be an easy win for content...

Reactions: 7
Saw a TikTok of a guy testing Q times - testing how long he stands in line compared to the posted wait times.. .shes doing literally nothing else, this would be an easy win for content...
Yeah and very youtube algorithm friendly. And she can just stand and drink coffee too!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah and very youtube algorithm friendly. And she can just stand and drink coffee too!
She only has the following she has because of how frequently she goes to Orlando.
It is hugely frustrating that she does absolutely nothing with her time there apart from drinking coffee and sitting on her behind! It’s all become a bit sad because we are literally watching her live a life of denial.
How much longer can she keep going this way?
Especially with the cost of everting constantly going up she really needs to sort her life out because sooner or later reality will bite her and when it does it will not be pretty.

This would mean she had to ride the rides

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I watched her and Kate’s 2019 Christmas trip recently and it is worlds apart from what she’s putting out now

Reactions: 2
She's just plain ignorant at this point. 99.9% of people aren't going to Disney to "sit and relax" because it's once or maybe twice in a lifetime for the vast majority of people.

Reactions: 9
She literally does nothing except sit on her arse and drink coffee. I legit don’t understand it.

You’ve travelled 4,000 miles to do that? I really feel she needs a break from Florida. Her channel is ‘Disney in Derail’ - why doesn’t she venture off to the Shanghai or Japan Disney parks for something different? It’s clear she’s just got too comfortable in the Disney World bubble.

She literally does nothing except sit on her arse and drink coffee. I legit don’t understand it.

You’ve travelled 4,000 miles to do that? I really feel she needs a break from Florida. Her channel is ‘Disney in Derail’ - why doesn’t she venture off to the Shanghai or Japan Disney parks for something different? It’s clear she’s just got too comfortable in the Disney World bubble.
Like Adam Hattan, they are both using it as a crutch to run from their real problems in the UK. They've convinced themselves, and probably some around them, that it's their business and 'job'. When in actual fact they just film their holidays and put no effort into thinking like a business owner.

I mean... its barely even a holiday at this point, shes not achieving much more than a woman on a park bench with a bottle in a brown bag. She just walks around and sits drinking a coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She was at the first showing of Luminous last night at Epcot, and could’ve used her noggin and had her thoughts, feels, content and feed up to date ready for when us Brits woke up to share the BRAND NEW fireworks, and effectively gain more followers with people searching for content around it. But no…. she’s only put stuff up an hour ago. What a missed opportunity, though I’m not surprised!

She got lucky being out there for the new show and new epcot opening. She should be on her laptop editing and uploading. This is a rare time she can compete with the locals.

Like so many vloggers in UK though its just a daily home video account of their holidays. There is no business strategy, its not their 'job'

Reactions: 6

Well she went to Tokyo and managed to make it look as dull as ditchwater. She clearly hated every minute of being outside her cozy little comfort bubble so there was a lot of late starts and early finishes.

Reactions: 1
Well she went to Tokyo and managed to make it look as dull as ditchwater. She clearly hated every minute of being outside her cozy little comfort bubble so there was a lot of late starts and early finishes.
Katherine Kays Tokyo Disney vlogs were good. Wonder when the vlogs will be on YT, I suppose she'll be back home before we see them.

Reactions: 2
I would say that she doesn't even treat it like her job anymore, but like her job that she despises and is actively quiet quitting... except she's not looking for a new job & she's not even quiet quitting because that involves doing the bare minimum 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.