Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are websites you can buy it from here in the U.K. that is were I get my fix from lol
But unlike Starbucks, you can’t swan around with a Joffrey’s cup of joe on the streets of Weston Super Mare or wherever it is she lives these days

Reactions: 3
Starbucks is just awful coffee too. Making it your personality is actually tragic.

Reactions: 5
Have just watched Katherine Kay’s Disney vlog, apart from her voice which gets more annoying the more excited she becomes she gives more details than Vicky, inc prices of Ubers and food.

Reactions: 6
Have just watched Katherine Kay’s Disney vlog, apart from her voice which gets more annoying the more excited she becomes she gives more details than Vicky, inc prices of Ubers and food.
She’s also wearing an outfit that even Vicky would discount for being too ridiculous.

• Haha
I find it hard to believe that staying at one of these low budget hotels and taking 3-4 Ubers a day is cheaper than staying at All Stars or Pop Century and utilizing the free transportation. Ubers add up fast.

Reactions: 6
I find it hard to believe that staying at one of these low budget hotels and taking 3-4 Ubers a day is cheaper than staying at All Stars or Pop Century and utilizing the free transportation. Ubers add up fast.
But as they only paid about £750 for 2 weeks and there are 6 people if they split the cost of Ubers it surely must work out cheaper.

Reactions: 2
Back in may we stayed at AKL and needed a trip to the big Target which is just up the road from where Vic is staying.
The the total cost there and back is $25 now imagine the cost to Magic Kingdom from her 192 motel over a week. That soon ads up for sure!

Reactions: 4
I am sure I didn’t dream it but did I read somewhere on tattle that Disney were telling utubers to take ‘Disney’ out of their utube name? I noticed that Lisa & Ade have taken off the ‘do Disney’

Reactions: 1
Ears and coffee. Her trips are so repetitious I swear AI could start making her vlogs and we wouldn’t notice the difference. Actually, they’d probably be more detailed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cannot for the life of me fathom a 40 year old woman going on yet ANOTHER Disney trip and all she posts over two days is coffee and ears.... and no one around her intervenes, ie parents
Beyond me 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
“ As long as I’m caffeinated“.
Do bore off with the coffee shite Vic 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
duck, she does bugger all when she is caffeinated , what's she like when she isn't!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Victoria needs to start getting on the dick and getting a bf or something. Her life is tragic.

• Haha
I know we all berate her for going so often, but it’s literally because she goes and does… NOTHING! If she went each time and actually did new things, shared proper park updates, travel updates, Orlando updates, and showed any form of work ethic, then I don’t think this thread would be anywhere near as full.

Certain airports are trialling leaving everything (inc liquids) in your bag through security, I haven’t heard anyone mention this on a recent travel day but that’s a fundamental change to travel!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.