Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can understand Disney not wanting nutritional information out there - as everything would be off the scale... however, Vicky could have a look and note down the calories of what she's eaten, without having to film or take a picture of said info... giving her audience the information of how many calories her 'breakfast' contained is a useful detail... but I suspect she wouldn't want to know herself :sneaky:
[/QUOTE]

To be fair - they do not make it easy the guides are literally a load of labels photographed and put in a messy binder. Disney do not want you to know that they are buying frozen mass market cafeteria food and charging people top dollar for it. Also dont want you to know how much sugar and transfats etc are in everything.

The truth of the matter is they should be putting calories on their menus like every other chain in the US - they get away with it because menus are different and establishments are different - but there is sod all transparency.

However; that said most people dont want to know what the calories are they are eating in disney.. they will average out 20k steps and with that wont end up doing too much damage. She does not - and with the amount she travels needs to be more vigalent.

I travel for work - not to disney i'm not that 'lucky' but i am very very familiar with the beefeater and brewers fayre menus, and travel internationally. You have to have a different mindset. I track all my food - i do often go over but at least i can tell where i am going wrong and when i can i work out in my room, go for a walk or go to the gym.

My line of work is incredibly sedentary, with one or two days that include a lot of walking every month but its mostly meetings etc. I've gained 1 stone in the last year- and that is with me being aware. It is really easy to do when you are tired, bored etc. I am not surprised these 'influencers' pack it on.

They all eat like teenagers. So it's inevitable.
[/QUOTE]

If you add up all the steps Vicky has done in the 7 or so trips she's done this year, I doubt she's done 20k 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah, its crazy isn't it... I manage 3- 5k a day plus a workout most days. Which is crap. But at least there is an hour's movement in there. Working with a client will vary normally about 7k-10k. At Disney or tbh any day you leave the house you have to make a concerted effort not to do at least 10k a day.

I'd say she might as well just splice old trips together and stay in her room at Kate's.. but I'm not sure she has the skill to do it.

Day 1 - Insert generic virgin footage.
Day 3 - 10- Insert generic Starbucks footage.

Done

Reactions: 6
Watching the little mermaid remake and it struck me how much Ursula looked like Victoria

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You know what really annoys me.

I was mucking about with the disney experience app. Not even planning another trip until at least 2025 but it's been a rough week..and I was in the mood for a bit of escapism.

Anyway. I was mucking about and noticed that the dining reservations page was still not working. It's been like that for about a month. Yeah I do this a lot when I have a stressful week lol!

Out of curiosity I asked on the live chat if it is a uk issue.. as that has happened in the past. Yep it's a known issue and has been ongoing for a while now.

Don't you think that a UK based blogger...who has just booked dining reservations for her 100th trip this year might want to mention this in their Instagram posts etc. It took me minutes to clock that this is a UK issue and have that confirmed.

Reactions: 8
You know what really annoys me.

I was mucking about with the disney experience app. Not even planning another trip until at least 2025 but it's been a rough week..and I was in the mood for a bit of escapism.

Anyway. I was mucking about and noticed that the dining reservations page was still not working. It's been like that for about a month. Yeah I do this a lot when I have a stressful week lol!

Out of curiosity I asked on the live chat if it is a uk issue.. as that has happened in the past. Yep it's a known issue and has been ongoing for a while now.

Don't you think that a UK based blogger...who has just booked dining reservations for her 100th trip this year might want to mention this in their Instagram posts etc. It took me minutes to clock that this is a UK issue and have that confirmed.
If you use a VPN you can get the dinning reservations to work 👍

Reactions: 2
I did think the vpn was the case. But my point still stands. It's a detail that would be really useful to her audience.

Reactions: 3
I did think the vpn was the case. But my point still stands. It's a detail that would be really useful to her audience.

Yeah , surprises none of the UK vloggers have mentioned this. You shouldn't need a vpn to make it work!

Reactions: 2
Yeah , surprises none of the UK vloggers have mentioned this. You shouldn't need a vpn to make it work!
The my Disney experience app was updated about a month ago and the dining reservations haven’t been working since so a VPN makes it work 👍

Shoot.... me...... now

Christ she's soooooo boring..... nothing new. Moaning about the heat.
Eating chicken nuggets and chips.
Looking at merch.
Not doing any rides.
9$ for a glass of blue milk which isn't her favourite so why buy it 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Constantly talking about things she's done so not doing it again but links all the videos.
How many times is she going to talk about the weather?????
So she's off to Disney Springs.... why did she even go to the park?
Toffee flight latte - coffee, milk, salted caramel, dark chocolate, toffee crumbles and whipped cream, plus another few lbs on her waistline
Dinner at Jaleo.... she orders 3 dishes. Says the first dish is a lot for her....seeing as how she's had it before why would she order so much. Omelette is big, again why? Plate of potatoes. Surprise says she can't eat all of it.
Greedy mare

Definitely think she went on her own thinking Kate would have been in it more and she'd have had company.
One thing all these deluded mares have in common is the roundness of their moon shaped faces which are getting bigger by the vlog.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shoot.... me...... now

Christ she's soooooo boring..... nothing new. Moaning about the heat.
Eating chicken nuggets and chips.
Looking at merch.
Not doing any rides.
9$ for a glass of blue milk which isn't her favourite so why buy it 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Constantly talking about things she's done so not doing it again but links all the videos.
How many times is she going to talk about the weather?????
So she's off to Disney Springs.... why did she even go to the park?
Toffee flight latte - coffee, milk, salted caramel, dark chocolate, toffee crumbles and whipped cream, plus another few lbs on her waistline
Dinner at Jaleo.... she orders 3 dishes. Says the first dish is a lot for her....seeing as how she's had it before why would she order so much. Omelette is big, again why? Plate of potatoes. Surprise says she can't eat all of it.
Greedy mare

Definitely think she went on her own thinking Kate would have been in it more and she'd have had company.
One thing all these deluded mares have in common is the roundness of their moon shaped faces which are getting bigger by the vlog.
Who is the third one??

Reactions: 1
Who is the third one??
Becky Reynolds... if you haven't found her, wow you're in for a treat 🤣🤣🤣 she's got a thread on here and is on YT. Admittedly she doesn't go to Disney but she thinks she's a hot girlfriend for her French bf so spends time in France. Completely delusional enabled by mummy and daddy with questionable hygiene.
---
Becky Reynolds, she does travel, beauty, lifestyle & fashion vlogs.
Uploads on Tuesday and Fursday and begs people to give her vlogs a fumbs up. Clothes are too tight or too short though she finks they all fit well and are a good lengff 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A couple of things I can't stand:

1. The sharp nose inhale you can hear her do before she starts a new sentence. I know she needs to breathe but God it goes right through me.
2. Her ending shots in her pyjamas where the ET wig covers the straps so it looks like she's vlogging bollock naked (which I think she's well aware of).

She's back in December, I don't know if we knew that or not (I certainly forgot).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The audacity to say she only goes to florida for the viewers, hence why she doesnt do attractions. We aint watching for a 30min weather report, sweetheart.
On my way to check out becky reynolds then… 🫡

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Vicky knows she’s not built for the heat. I don’t understand why she doesn’t stay away during the real hot months. Will she die without Disney? 😂

Reactions: 4
A couple of things I can't stand:

1. The sharp nose inhale you can hear her do before she starts a new sentence. I know she needs to breathe but God it goes right through me.
2. Her ending shots in her pyjamas where the ET wig covers the straps so it looks like she's vlogging bollock naked (which I think she's well aware of).

She's back in December, I don't know if we knew that or not (I certainly forgot).
ET wig 😂 that’s all I can see now

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.