Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Losing respect for catherine kay giving brogan random gifts from disneyland paris. Is she just desperate to get into the disneyland vlogger sphere? Or did brogan ask her for them because shes a desperate needy hoarder?

Also, why have victoria and brogan never done a trip together or at least met up in a park?
There wouldn’t be any food or drink left for the other park guests.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IMG_3868.jpeg

IMG_3869.jpeg

AI is out here giving everyone an identity crisis already

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

They met up here for an afternoon! I don't know why they don't go on a trip together, they seem to like eating and mooching equally. I think Brogan's complete co-dependency on Ben to enjoy herself is the only possible reason.

I think they all thought three is a crowd in this situation though.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

They met up here for an afternoon! I don't know why they don't go on a trip together, they seem to like eating and mooching equally. I think Brogan's complete co-dependency on Ben to enjoy herself is the only possible reason.
I wonder if brogan is more hesitant to book with someone else that is a pal because the last time she went they fell out. But vicky now seems like the perfect companion now but I wonder if Vicky’s hesitancy comes from brogan actually getting her vlogs out quite quickly

Reactions: 6
I must have erased that from my memory, but wow… i am lost for words. She’s wider than the target trolly, she must have trouble on certain rides.
IMG_3909.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Those loungefly bags get a nice little seat when shes wearing one

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes loving these AI pics. And the sad thing is she thinks she looks like that to some degree, and that it's a normal health look.

Reactions: 9
A wild Saturday for Our Vick looking at fake photos of herself.

• Haha
Would it be wrong to comment on her AI pics, “You’d be really pretty if you weren’t the size of a house” ?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.