Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another vlogger was going on about how the American drinks contained ingredients that are banned in the UK so no wonder they are addicted to sugary drinks and snacks. I think the Caramel Lattes are some of the worst.

Reactions: 2
Same i got out there so eager to try stuff and by the time day 5 rolled around I realised all id eaten was salads lol all cos the portions are so HUGE but they put so many different things in them it was like a whole new experience. I had to actively try and not look for salads. Im a starbucks fiend as well but i had probably 2 out there. Coffee in the room and i was fine. Shes just bone idle

Reactions: 4
Attached some of what i ate when i was last there (last photo is lamplight lounge). No wonder she didnt like it!!
Im sure people who go to WDW have a way better understanding of disney food options than my few days in anaheim, but if you are comparing the trips as both a few days there, it’s absolutely shocking to me. They eat like teens (actually, that’s offensive to teens) but they eat like their taste just hasnt progressed into adulthood. And ben thinks he’s some kind of chef lmao

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Same i got out there so eager to try stuff and by the time day 5 rolled around I realised all id eaten was salads lol all cos the portions are so HUGE but they put so many different things in them it was like a whole new experience. I had to actively try and not look for salads. Im a starbucks fiend as well but i had probably 2 out there. Coffee in the room and i was fine. Shes just bone idle
I love coffee, but I don't get this "have to have Starbucks or Joffreys" mentality... there must be loads of places to grab a coffee in WDW surely, without having to get a 'branded' one?!?

Reactions: 3
Attached some of what i ate when i was last there (last photo is lamplight lounge). No wonder she didnt like it!!
Im sure people who go to WDW have a way better understanding of disney food options than my few days in anaheim, but if you are comparing the trips as both a few days there, it’s absolutely shocking to me. They eat like teens (actually, that’s offensive to teens) but they eat like their taste just hasnt progressed into adulthood. And ben thinks he’s some kind of chef lmao
Sorry that was for the Brogan thread 🙈🙈🙈🙈
They are all so interchangeable 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her nails give me rage in that vlog; she's only been there a couple of days and she has a gel/painted nail missing from each of her hands :rolleyes:
---
A couple of things I can't stand:

1. The sharp nose inhale you can hear her do before she starts a new sentence. I know she needs to breathe but God it goes right through me.
2. Her ending shots in her pyjamas where the ET wig covers the straps so it looks like she's vlogging bollock naked (which I think she's well aware of).

She's back in December, I don't know if we knew that or not (I certainly forgot).
1696454281945.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Tha
I love coffee, but I don't get this "have to have Starbucks or Joffreys" mentality... there must be loads of places to grab a coffee in WDW surely, without having to get a 'branded' one?!?
Not really.

Joffreys is WDWs supplier. The only place you can buy coffee that isn't Joffrey is the Starbucks at each of the parks, and disney springs. I have to say we went for Starbucks most of the time - because like you I drink my coffee black with no sugar and Joffrey coffee is vile.

Not sure if it is just the prep, the machines, or if it was just the 50th blend I hated but it was really bitter and had an awful aftertaste. The blends at the restaurants were slightly different and in a press and tasted better.

There is no excuse though the free coffee in the room is joffreys and if you have the reusable cup its the same stuff you get in the parks.Drink your coffee with milk that way - and then have a milkshake in the park. That has to be a healthier and tastier option than guzzling tons of these drinks to get your caffeine fix.

The coffee at the swolphin was good though - so if your in epcot way and want a really break the coffee shop there has some great options and is really chill.

Her nails give me rage in that vlog; she's only been there a couple of days and she has a gel/painted nail missing from each of her hands :rolleyes:
I know she's mentioned that Kate has a gel kit so she does her own nails, but I guarantee she's not prepping her nails correctly, which is what would cause the gel from the whole nail to come off.

If you dont want to go to a professional, or learn proper nail care, you're better off just using a regular nail polish. If you don't correctly prep & remove gel colour, you're going to wreck your natural nails 💅

Reactions: 5
Shes the same as adam hattan everything has to be a name for coffee or restaurants

Reactions: 2
New to this thread but had to laugh at the man’s bum crack in the intro of her latest vlog 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her main hobby seems to be drinking sugar laden coffees sat in a lobby?

Reactions: 6
One of the annoying things about her is she shows merchandise and if there isn’t a price on it. - I would have thought that as she is Disney IN DETAIL she would ask an assistant sorry cast member the price.

Losing respect for catherine kay giving brogan random gifts from disneyland paris. Is she just desperate to get into the disneyland vlogger sphere? Or did brogan ask her for them because shes a desperate needy hoarder?

Also, why have victoria and brogan never done a trip together or at least met up in a park?

Reactions: 6
Losing respect for catherine kay giving brogan random gifts from disneyland paris. Is she just desperate to get into the disneyland vlogger sphere? Or did brogan ask her for them because shes a desperate needy hoarder?

Also, why have victoria and brogan never done a trip together or at least met up in a park?
Couldn't both fit in the camera screen

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she went to Kennedy space centre and gave at least 5 minutes to dippin dots. Standard.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.