Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can just call it Disney In Detail. Youtube doesn't stop channels having same name. Maybe you'll be more successful 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Last time I went to Orlando was 2003, stayed on International Drive but we had a fly-drive. I’m sure at the time a few of the hotels had transport to the Disney parks for a small fee or even free but don‘t know if they provide it anymore.
@MabelMae have a wonderful time.

Reactions: 4
I’m here at the minute and it’s so frickin hot I don’t know how she managed to stay in that dreadful make up all day (just watched the vlog in the room this morning). What an absolute borefest the vlog was too

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m here at the minute and it’s so frickin hot I don’t know how she managed to stay in that dreadful make up all day (just watched the vlog in the room this morning). What an absolute borefest the vlog was too
Hope you're having a great time :D

Reactions: 2
I am out here at the moment and it has been outrageously hot and humid...33 degrees daily.

How that absolute jacket potato puts on a full face of make up defies logic. I love the park snacks but after a week I am craving salads and water, I don't know how she does it. Then again, her blood type is probably Bisto.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hope you're having a great time :D
Thank you we are, it’s just so bloody hot!
---
I am out here at the moment and it has been outrageously hot and humid...33 degrees daily.

How that absolute jacket potato puts on a full face of make up defies logic. I love the park snacks but after a week I am craving salads and water, I don't know how she does it. Then again, her blood type is probably Bisto.
The humidity is vile isn’t it?! It’s so hot it’s unreal; I love how you described her as ‘jacket potato’ 😂😂

Last time I went to Orlando was 2003, stayed on International Drive but we had a fly-drive. I’m sure at the time a few of the hotels had transport to the Disney parks for a small fee or even free but don‘t know if they provide it anymore.
@MabelMae have a wonderful time.
Yes most hotels have a bus pick up to the parks still, might only be once or twice a day but it can work. Also there are a hundred or more hotels on the 192 near Old Town etc that are right next to Disney but i have never seen her even try them

Thank you we are, it’s just so bloody hot!
---

The humidity is vile isn’t it?! It’s so hot it’s unreal; I love how you described her as ‘jacket potato’ 😂😂
I know! I don't remember feeling this hot and sweaty. I'm a bloke but can't imagine how anyone could wear that kind of make up. It's a lose lose, not only must it be uncomfortable but she also resembles a demented gluttonous clown.

Anyway, hope you're having a great time! 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My summary of the latest vid

Books a budget UNIVERSAL hotel
Uber from airport to Disney property. Uber to hotel. Uber then everyday to and from Disney parks.

What a saving!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have a feeling this trip was supposed to be with Kate and not a solo trip. Maybe it was a last minute/late change of hotel. She said she was on Kates reservation at Saratoga and had dining reservations with Kate originally. I think Kate has ditched her to go with the new man.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a feeling this trip was supposed to be with Kate and not a solo trip. Maybe it was a last minute/late change of hotel. She said she was on Kates reservation at Saratoga and had dining reservations with Kate originally. I think Kate has ditched her to go with the new man.
She’s changed her profile pic from her and new man to her and a friend so wondering if new man is no longer man….

Reactions: 6
I caved in and watched the Vlog... Never play Poker with Vicky... how she kept a straight face whilst saying "I'm not really a sweet person, much prefer savoury" i'll never know!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
DID #14 No sweet treats for Our Vicky? She must be taking the Mickey...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It was a bit weird. She was posting every day and then radio silence and profile picture change.

Also interesting sticky Vicky mentioned Saratoga, because the man dude has them tagged at Port Orleans Riverside

It was a bit weird. She was posting every day and then radio silence and profile picture change.

Also interesting sticky Vicky mentioned Saratoga, because the man dude has them tagged at Port Orleans Riverside
Ooh interesting! Unless they were DVC for a couple of nights there so Vicks could get her owners locker but they weren’t willing to let her bunk in with them 😂

Reactions: 2
Yes most hotels have a bus pick up to the parks still, might only be once or twice a day but it can work. Also there are a hundred or more hotels on the 192 near Old Town etc that are right next to Disney but i have never seen her even try them
Yes! On our first ever trip we stayed at the Comfort Suites next to Old Town - was perfectly fine and much cheaper than Disney (and rooms bigger too)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.