Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That divorce money is definitely running out. When she was going on that she was more of a savoury person than a sweet person I couldn’t believe it. Also she never used to eat meat or drink booze did she? Agreed insane staying at a universal hotel when at Disney

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t go on rides much because she must have ridden them a billion times each at this point. I’d love to see her Spaceship Earth tally. Probably been on that more times than I’ve had hot dinners.

This is going to cost her a fortune. She's basically back to do NO rides, wander around, look at merch, take breaks, moan about the heat, look for air con, stuff her gob with 1000s of calories a day and Uber from A to B. Every trip from Universal to the Disney parks is between $15 and $35 each way. Who the hell does this multiple times a year?
Keeps banging on that she's not a sweet person but all she talks about are sweet things 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Koodos to Kate for 'getting her days mixed up'..... wonder how she's going to eventually tell her to sling her hook...

This is going to cost her a fortune. She's basically back to do NO rides, wander around, look at merch, take breaks, moan about the heat, look for air con, stuff her gob with 1000s of calories a day and Uber from A to B. Every trip from Universal to the Disney parks is between $15 and $35 each way. Who the hell does this multiple times a year?
Keeps banging on that she's not a sweet person but all she talks about are sweet things 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Koodos to Kate for 'getting her days mixed up'..... wonder how she's going to eventually tell her to sling her hook...
Wait, what?! Ive definitely missed something? Kate went to florida... At the same time as victoria... And didnt tell her?!?!! 😯

Reactions: 1
I know I am late to the party but SHE DOES NOT DO ANY RIDES… oh I’m sorry, spaceship earth.
She does Cosmic Rewind... well, she says she does - there's no evidence of her doing it! 😂
---

Not a sweet person??? The 'coffees' she gets from Starbucks alone are so sweet they pull your gums back from your teeth!!!

Mentions price a few times in under 2 mins. Money is tight

Staying miles from Disney to save money, but will spend hundreds on uber to get there. Standard Victoria logic

Says upload every Saturday....uploads on a sunday
---
Met loads of people on the flight....sure

Last edited:
Flying BA instead of TUI or Norwegian because the movie selection is better.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Haha tbf I'd do that, a flight with no entertainment is painful 🤣
---
So she's spending $35 to $40 a day to get to Disney. Over a week that's $245 to $280. I struggle to believe universal is that much of a saving.

She could have stayed at a good neighbour hotel, or any hotel in lake buena vista for a cheap price.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why would you stay at universal when not visiting?! That makes no sense
You expect too much of our Vick.
---
I can’t get over her taking a $50 Uber from the airport to Saratoga just to collect her Owners Locker! Surely she could’ve done without it for 1 night & got it on her way back from Epcot?!
Perhaps someone who's better versed in how Owner's Lockers work can enlighten me: was having the thing dropped off at Saratoga literally the only option? I mean, I get that they can't/don't deliver to Universal Hotels, but was there really no other arrangements that could be made? I'm sure that this must be enough of an issue for other Owner's Lockers users that they could've come up with some other solution?
---
That divorce money is definitely running out. When she was going on that she was more of a savoury person than a sweet person I couldn’t believe it. Also she never used to eat meat or drink booze did she? Agreed insane staying at a universal hotel when at Disney
I seem to remember a time years ago when she loved the Bellinis at Epcot.
---
You'd think that a grown woman who has done this flight million times would know that it's probably a good idea to bring some backup entertainment incase she doesn't like what's offered. But nope.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her room must be free. Makes absolutely no sense otherwise. Looks like this is a short trip. No need for the owners locker.

Food and Wine started in July. The entire Epcot day was old news.

Not a sweets person… 😂

Reactions: 6
How much will that owners locker be costing her? A travel kettle and teabags can be thrown in a suitcase easily. Seems a ridiculous waste of money just for appearances sake

Also, she's starting to look her age. I noticed especially at the end in her room. The make up isn't hiding what it used to.

Disney in *detail* -
Only BA fly into terminal C (caption, also Norse).
Completely forgetting Aer Lingus

Reactions: 4
I think if you go to florida like 7 times in a year, you’re no longer allowed to make comments about prices or affordability

Reactions: 13
Does Kate have a boyfriend? I’m new here and so confused. Does she stay in Kate spare room? Watched her old vlog mentions their moving have they bought the new place together

Do Virgin not still fly to Orlando International? I went with them years back and it was a great flight, loads of choice in movies etc.
---
Mentions price a few times in under 2 mins. Money is tight

Staying miles from Disney to save money, but will spend hundreds on uber to get there. Standard Victoria logic

Says upload every Saturday....uploads on a sunday
---
Met loads of people on the flight....sure
So, I haven't watched her in a while... is she staying at a Universal hotel? And saying that doing that is 'saving money'?
If she wanted to save money she could have easily stayed at one of the many hotels along International Drive... or is that beneath her?

Wait, what?! Ive definitely missed something? Kate went to florida... At the same time as victoria... And didnt tell her?!?!! 😯
No Victoria knew but Kate's with her bf and was supposed to meet up with our Vic for dinner 1st day but conveniently got her days mixed up.
---
Does Kate have a boyfriend? I’m new here and so confused. Does she stay in Kate spare room? Watched her old vlog mentions their moving have they bought the new place together
Yes she's a new(ish) man and they were in Disney for Kate's birthday same time.
They didn't buy a new place together. Kate bought and Vic lodges though the way she sometimes shows things, eg new kitchen, you'd think the place was hers.

Reactions: 3
I think there might be trouble in paradise tbh. Kate posted a few days in a row and then went silent and the bf is no longer in her display pic. 👀

I actually quite felt for Victoria in that vlog. “NO IM NOT LONELY I DONT GET LONELY DONT BE SILLY.” whilst looking crestfallen when Kate stood her up.

I don’t think her life is as great as she makes it out to be. She’s the only one who can fix it, though

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
When she's lay in bed with her jammies on and a full face of makeup - does that mean she doesn't shower after a hot and sweaty park day?

Reactions: 4
Haha tbf I'd do that, a flight with no entertainment is painful 🤣
---
So she's spending $35 to $40 a day to get to Disney. Over a week that's $245 to $280. I struggle to believe universal is that much of a saving.

She could have stayed at a good neighbour hotel, or any hotel in lake buena vista for a cheap price.
Agreed , the main advantage of staying at the universal hotels is the free transport to their parks, which she isnt going to anyway. It just doesnt make sense to stay 10 miles from disney when there are probably a 100 hotels within a 3 mile radius, just as nice as the one she is at for less money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.