Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she's lay in bed with her jammies on and a full face of makeup - does that mean she doesn't shower after a hot and sweaty park day?
She probably waits until the very last minute to take off her makeup. She probably barely recognises herself without it.
Can’t believe she does a long haul flight alone in heavy fake lashes

Reactions: 4
Agreed , the main advantage of staying at the universal hotels is the free transport to their parks, which she isnt going to anyway. It just doesnt make sense to stay 10 miles from disney when there are probably a 100 hotels within a 3 mile radius, just as nice as the one she is at for less money
Her theory of saving money on the accommodations at the airport hotel and taking an uber seems like it would cancel out the savings. I know she took the bus but she speaks like Uber is a free service.
---
Why didn't she take Mears for $17 to SSR to pick up the locker then uber to Dockside?

Reactions: 3
I think if you go to florida like 7 times in a year,
7 Times already 😳
I use to go three to four times a year and I am a dvc owner but that is ridiculous not to mention the cost of it all 😳
I hope for Vic’s sake the money dries up and Kate give’s her the heave Ho!
I think that’ll be what it’ll take for her to admit she has a problem.

I know we've said it before but we need Louis Theroux to do an episode on Vic, Adam Hattan, Gary C etc

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do Virgin not still fly to Orlando International? I went with them years back and it was a great flight, loads of choice in movies etc.
---
If she wanted to save money she could have easily stayed at one of the many hotels along International Drive... or is that beneath her?
Virgin still fly to mco, but they are not based in the new terminal C
---
Staying on iDrive is 100% beneath our Vik 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Orders KFC and says it took ages to arrive. How about leave the front of your hotel and cross over the road...
Screenshot_20230918-174807.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Plus a KFC that late at night, but she 'barely eats'. Doesn't matter how hungry you are, that much grease going in you that late at night isn't great

Reactions: 8
Imagine flying all the way to Orlando just to sit in Starbucks and watch a livestream about a cruise ship 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also, the delivery guy probably drove. So further proof her caring about carbon footprint is just crap.

Reactions: 10
It's so cringe when she goes on and on (and on) about all the people she's met. I think it's so she looks desirable when they're picking influencers to get sent places.

The Universal Hotel makes 0 sense even from a content perspective. The cost of the ubers to Disney, plus the owners locker uber (she'll have to drop it off too) means it makes 0 financial sense. She's an AP holder and they've been offering decent AP rates all summer/ September. It makes no sense!

Reactions: 5
I suspect it’s nigh on impossible to walk to that KFC easily.
Florida is not designed for walking.

Reactions: 8
I suspect it’s nigh on impossible to walk to that KFC easily.
Florida is not designed for walking.
TBF I thought that as well. When I went to LA I was astounded at how hard it is to walk anywhere.

Reactions: 2
The Universal Hotel makes 0 sense even from a content perspective. The cost of the ubers to Disney, plus the owners locker uber (she'll have to drop it off too) means it makes 0 financial sense. She's an AP holder and they've been offering decent AP rates all summer/ September. It makes no sense!
Apparently it was "significantly cheaper" 🤔😂
Screenshot_20230918_210218_YouTube.jpg

I did a quick search for a week in September next year (so prices may be off slightly for what Victoria paid) but the cheapest at Disney came up at £1,134 and Endless Summer was coming up at £728.

The uber from the airport was $50, her 2 ubers to and from Epcot were $17 & $20. If you round that up to $40 a day and take 2 ubers a day for the 6 full days you're there (assuming you don't take any extra ubers on travel home day other than the one to the airport, another $50), you would only be saving around £66, hardly significantly cheaper imo. I'd save myself the hassle and just stay at one of the All-Star resorts

Reactions: 10
Apparently it was "significantly cheaper" 🤔😂
View attachment 2458051

I did a quick search for a week in September next year (so prices may be off slightly for what Victoria paid) but the cheapest at Disney came up at £1,134 and Endless Summer was coming up at £728.

The uber from the airport was $50, her 2 ubers to and from Epcot were $17 & $20. If you round that up to $40 a day and take 2 ubers a day for the 6 full days you're there (assuming you don't take any extra ubers on travel home day other than the one to the airport, another $50), you would only be saving around £66, hardly significantly cheaper imo. I'd save myself the hassle and just stay at one of the All-Star resorts
Key word she uses there is 'disney'. She could have got somewhere just as, if not cheaper, much nearer disney. Either a good neighbour hotel or lake buena vista.

She went with the second biggest brand in the area. She can't see beyond branding and being stuck in some bubble.

Reactions: 6
Oh, 100%

It's honestly baffling that she decided to stay at universal when only doing Disney!

Vicky just is clinging on to this. Instead of making a shift in her content and being a bit more honest (although I bet she’s lying to herself about her happiness) quite a few people would relate and I bet it would still get a similar amount of views to her Disney stuff. She’d also be able to fit sponsors in a bit more easily! She doesn’t do any ADs on Instagram as frequently as other grifters so again seems just a bit work shy tbh

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.