Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have her own audience though, because they wouldn't watch at all if they'd already seen other vloggers giving actual details... tbh i'm baffled as to how she gets so many views!
I have insomnia, and I use her videos to fall asleep. I'm not even being salty - I literally do. She has a pretty monotone voice, and the repetition of the subject matter bores me to sleep :p

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do the same thing. Her and Ashens ( although Ashens i find really interesting - but at night its almost comforting as he was one of the first youtubers i watched)

Reactions: 1
What I don’t understand is that if vlogging is your job, why are you not editing whilst away and then putting out timely relatable material? Watching Vicky walking around a Halloween party whilst thinking about my Christmas shopping is interesting- I really could care less what the Halloween treats were, 2 months ago! Her ‘work’ trips are just another name for a holiday. When she’s not in Florida, what exactly is she doing??

Reactions: 4
What I don’t understand is that if vlogging is your job, why are you not editing whilst away and then putting out timely relatable material? Watching Vicky walking around a Halloween party whilst thinking about my Christmas shopping is interesting- I really could care less what the Halloween treats were, 2 months ago! Her ‘work’ trips are just another name for a holiday. When she’s not in Florida, what exactly is she doing??
She did exactly the same last year!
I’m sure she got gifted MNSSHP tickets last year but did not release the vlog until December!
Someone correct me if I’m wrong!

Reactions: 1
She did exactly the same last year!
I’m sure she got gifted MNSSHP tickets last year but did not release the vlog until December!
Someone correct me if I’m wrong!
It baffles me how she keeps getting gifted trips etc., when she's soooo slow to output content... she's never going to change if she keeps being rewarded for doing the bare minimum!
---
Her views this trip are a lot less then on her other trip videos. Are people finally getting bored of her
Maybe she can't afford to buy any views this month!?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m baffled why her and Hattan don’t get there for the first party nights of the season so they can release IN the same season. Their Xmas ones will be pushing the new year too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watching her 2018 VLOGS. She so much more fun and bearable. She did so much more stuff and even met up with different people.

She’s now just turned into a boring mundane girl obsessed with how she looks.

Reactions: 7
They aren't vloggers, not in any professional way. They are people who film their holidays who happen to have been able to monetise their home movies through YouTube ads.

Even Hattans attempts at merch seem to be overly convoluted and Victoria's attempts at PR and sponsored stuff are just hopeless

Reactions: 8
They aren't vloggers, not in any professional way. They are people who film their holidays who happen to have been able to monetise their home movies through YouTube ads.

Even Hattans attempts at merch seem to be overly convoluted and Victoria's attempts at PR and sponsored stuff are just hopeless
What an odd world we live in that there are people in this world who fan boy out over people who regularly go to theme parks. At a base level not to mention the ability to monetize their home videos and such. It’s a strange arm of consumerism.

Reactions: 2
Folks, don’t even bother wasting your time hate watching that last vlog as complete joke. Just did Q&A from a seat in the quick service at Endless Summer then showed us the airport 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When vicky says she loves a salad, she means one covered in eggs, cheese, croutons and sugary dressing. That must be 5% actual salad.
IMG_8361.jpeg

Miss veggie followed that with chicken tenders from chick-fil-a and a sausage roll from greggs at the airport 💚🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Me too. I think im Irritated as I just don’t get how she can afford this without working 🤔
I do know why, really. I just hate to rant.

As a plus sized gal, nothing frustrates me more than other plus sized/ obese people say the eat like a sparrow. It's embarrassing(!)

I don't actually mind her content to listen to/have on the background, but recently I have been loathed to wonder if she is some peoples first port of call when they're planning their once in a lifetime trip to Florida...
...imagine going to wdw and thinking her experience of MNSSHP is the most detailed and best you could get. Missing the show that's shown 4 times nightly.

Waking at 11 and going to the parks at noon, chugging one starbucks to the next.

Staying at universal and saying its a cost effective tip for a disneu exclusive holiday.

Reactions: 6
When vicky says she loves a salad, she means one covered in eggs, cheese, croutons and sugary dressing. That must be 5% actual salad.
View attachment 2580321,

Miss veggie followed that with chicken tenders from chick-fil-a and a sausage roll from greggs at the airport 💚🤣
And this is someone who ‘doesn’t eat much meat’. Also, when she was showing the sausage roll, it looked suspiciously like a baguette wrapper to the left of her drink which she didn’t mention…

• Wow
Reactions: 2
And this is someone who ‘doesn’t eat much meat’. Also, when she was showing the sausage roll, it looked suspiciously like a baguette wrapper to the left of her drink which she didn’t mention…
I had it open still so had a look and youre right 🤣
Also, she said shes not sorry for having an unhealthy greggs because she didnt eat on the plane.
Absolute liar, no way did she not eat for 10hrs! Maybe not plane food, but giant bags of snacks for sure
IMG_8416.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.