Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9EC5B8D9-D5CF-451C-A4D4-2257B07DABD5.jpeg

Flogging a dead horse does spring to mind!
---
Doesn’t know if the Alexas are in all of the rooms or just some… she’s all about the detail y’know 🤦🏻‍♀️

The pink ears just remind of how much she looks like Miss Piggy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Disneyworld has so much to do that even the locals would struggle to fit it all in. Not including the other parks -plus other things to do in the area.
Exactly - shes not a Disney vlogger or influencer, she just films her holidays as paid for buy other people. Its fine she wants to do the same things every time, but content wise she should be going as wide and diverse as possible. The fact she isnt, shows she doesnt see this as a 'job', just a free holiday.

Reactions: 6
I actually wanted to
know the price of an annual pass and the cost of her dinner but yet again NO DETAIL!

Reactions: 5
If you’re going to call yourself Disney in Detail the least you can do if give people the prices of things.

Reactions: 7
Makes me cringe so bad seeing vloggers walk round the uk pavillion scoffing at the prices.
Have you ever bought american candy in england?! idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This pisses me off every time.....
Absolute knobs
Surely if we're talking about poor value, going abroad to walk around the pavilion of your country to view the sweets sold in your local supermarket is up there for a waste of time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm still shocked that the Yorkshire chip shop hasn't cashed in on deep-fried mars bars - can you imagine how Instagram-able, and crazy the American snacking at Disney market would go for a battered chocolate bar. I can't even eat mars bars due to an allergy but come on guys -how has nobody on the exchange program suggested this.

I don't think they had a dessert last time we were there - but they did have the driest looking victoria sponge at one point.

Her views this trip are a lot less then on her other trip videos. Are people finally getting bored of her

Reactions: 2
Her views this trip are a lot less then on her other trip videos. Are people finally getting bored of her
The problem with most vlogs these days is its nothing new. Another travel day, visiting the same parks, having the same snacks. You could probably watch her, or any of the other UK vloggers series and not know if it was from this year or last

I'm still shocked that the Yorkshire chip shop hasn't cashed in on deep-fried mars bars - can you imagine how Instagram-able, and crazy the American snacking at Disney market would go for a battered chocolate bar. I can't even eat mars bars due to an allergy but come on guys -how has nobody on the exchange program suggested this.

I don't think they had a dessert last time we were there - but they did have the driest looking victoria sponge at one point.
It's definitely been suggested :) there's not a lot of space in the chippy though, and it gets VERY busy. At peak times the staff are just churning out fish and chips on repeat and the mars bars probably would need to be cooked on request, meaning a basket couldn't be used for fish during that time.

Reactions: 1
It's definitely been suggested :) there's not a lot of space in the chippy though, and it gets VERY busy. At peak times the staff are just churning out fish and chips on repeat and the mars bars probably would need to be cooked on request, meaning a basket couldn't be used for fish during that time.
Fair play but they could make bank if they just put it out during food and wine or something!! :D

Cost of living nothing new at the parks and also Disney increasing its prices again!
I find myself lucky to be able to go twice a year as I know many people are struggling to afford just one trip.
The day YouTube stops paying out so much to these people the better imo.
I don’t mind some vloggers (very few) but people like vic who sits on there arse all day puts very little into there content and does not have a job yet is literally throwing £1000’s of pounds away and doing sod all is a really big slap in the face of hard working people who cannot afford it.

Reactions: 5

Surely it would have to be a Scottish chippy to sell deep-fried Mars Bars - not a Yorkshire one ;)
---
The problem with most vlogs these days is its nothing new. Another travel day, visiting the same parks, having the same snacks. You could probably watch her, or any of the other UK vloggers series and not know if it was from this year or last
Don't totally agree there... I can understand that Orlando-based, local Vloggers like Tim Tracker etc., have to try and be creative with the content as they're pretty much in the parks everyday - however, that means they can be instantly reactive to anything new or after hours events etc.
Whereas for UK vloggers, even grifters like Vicky who go more than is normal, surely there's a lot opened/happened since their last visit they can report on?
Victoria should be able to fill her vlogs with lots of details - but she never does... at this point i'm sure her channel name should be changed under the Trades Description Act!

Last edited:
Don't totally agree there... I can understand that Orlando-based, local Vloggers like Tim Tracker etc., have to try and be creative with the content as they're pretty much in the parks everyday - however, that means they can be instantly reactive to anything new or after hours events etc.
Whereas for UK vloggers, even grifters like Vicky who go more than is normal, surely there's a lot opened/happened since their last visit they can report on?
I think though, if there's something new, such as a new attraction/show, people with a genuine interest will probably watch the Orlando vloggers who are on it in a flash as it will still be relevant to the time. Someone like Victoria visiting after an event's excitement period and doing it offers little, unless I guess you are solely watching it for her in general.

Reactions: 2
I think though, if there's something new, such as a new attraction/show, people with a genuine interest will probably watch the Orlando vloggers who are on it in a flash as it will still be relevant to the time. Someone like Victoria visiting after an event's excitement period and doing it offers little, unless I guess you are solely watching it for her in general.
She must have her own audience though, because they wouldn't watch at all if they'd already seen other vloggers giving actual details... tbh i'm baffled as to how she gets so many views!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.