Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is incredibly boring - in the year of our lord 2023 - that we have to watch a 40 year old woman lie about what she eats.

Eat what you want. You don’t have to justify it when it’s ‘unhealthy’. In fact, if you’re so uncomfortable with the judgements that I’m sure people make, don’t show us what you’re eating unless it’s something of particular interest - a new restaurant or something, maybe.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She tries to present herself as a picky eater. She’s as big as a house! She’s not a picky eater, she’s a lousy eater.

Reactions: 9
When vicky says she loves a salad, she means one covered in eggs, cheese, croutons and sugary dressing. That must be 5% actual salad.
View attachment 2580321,

Miss veggie followed that with chicken tenders from chick-fil-a and a sausage roll from greggs at the airport 💚🤣
I'm actually struggling to see any actual salad in there! 😂
I'll bet she classes a burger as a salad if it has a bit of lettuce on it! 😂

Reactions: 2
Another no detail vlog, limited answers to question asked. No mention of how much the hotel cost and the price of annual passes, she said it worked out cheaper staying at Endless Summer even with the cost of ubers but never mentioned how much.

Reactions: 5
Wtf was the point of that last vlog? She sat in Starbucks to answer "questions" (all of which have been asked a thousand times before) then flew home, only to tell us she's returning in 2 weeks time?! Why?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really don't get the not eating plane food but she'll buy a Greg's afterwards. Wtaf?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really don't get the not eating plane food but she'll buy a Greg's afterwards. Wtaf?
Like everything else she does, there is no sense or logic behind it. She probably just got on the (very outdated by a few decades) concept that plane food isn't very nice.

Reactions: 6
Like everything else she does, there is no sense or logic behind it. She probably just got on the (very outdated by a few decades) concept that plane food isn't very nice.
She’ll be sooooo tired from doing nowt on her holiday she probs sleeps through the meal services 😂 Love how she never bothers replying to the comments on YT; this is her job!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Catherine Kay has just uploaded... given more Detail in 25 minutes than our Vic gives in a whole trip.
According to her Victoria is going to be staying in the same budget hotel in December, £362 per person for two weeks or £26 pp per night. That's on her sharing her room with her husband but gives an idea.

Reactions: 7
So Catherine Kay has just uploaded... given more Detail in 25 minutes than our Vic gives in a whole trip.
According to her Victoria is going to be staying in the same budget hotel in December, £362 per person for two weeks or £26 pp per night. That's on her sharing her room with her husband but gives an idea.
Which hotel is that, please?

She could take tips from Mr Vaguey McVague from Vaguetown and learn something.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She says it's at Sonder Cirrus. Whether that's the name or the area I don't know.
She says it was 89.96$ for the XXL Uber for 5 adults and their luggage.

Took a screenshot for you.
Maybe our Vic should take a few tips from Catherine about how to do Detail.
That hotel has very very mixed reviews online.
Can’t wait to see vic slum there.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wow... looking at that Hotel, all I can think of is Vicky's credit limit is almost at maximum!
It's a bog-standard hotel, of the type you get up and down international drive and in Kissimmee. Comfortable, no-frills accommodation that is great if you're pretty much only sleeping in them... Vicky will be absolutely miserable staying there!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think the hotel looks nice. Really good value! I'd definitely consider if I was going back to Florida anytime soon

• Heart
Her and Adam hattan seem to noticeably be more money orientated these days

Reactions: 4
Her and Adam hattan seem to noticeably be more money orientated these days
True but watching Hattan's latest offering tonight he was splashing the cash I thought. I know he said he used airmiles for the Hard Rock Hotel but 500$+ for one night? Trying to justify it with the express ticket or whatever it was but he was majorly pissed at the room quality and cleanliness.
I can only imagine what he said off camera.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.