Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She arrives at the party and announces she hasn’t done any research or watched previous parties. Love the details, Vic!

I think the most detail she could ever give would be bathroom information. She absolutely knows where the largest mirrors are!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Actually I do remember her staying til the bitter end of a Christmas party at MK. I think Iain or whoever she was with left early and she stayed on til Main Street was empty.

I also remember here leaving the parties early and going back to the room so it all evens out.

Late or early departure, she never makes the most of the parties and the vlogs are always more boring than a regular evening in the parks.

Reactions: 4
It certainly would not inspire you to purchase the £100+ additional ticket, would it.

Personally, I feel like Victoria has "grown out of it" for want of a better word. None of us have the same energy we did 10 - 15 years ago. There is absolutely zero way I could do park open until park close on a party day. I probably wouldn't even manage 12 noon - 12 midnight. That's without factoring in a mini hotel move... and I am in reasonable health, can walk long distances and so on.

IMO she could do with a few month off, build up some appetite from her following who do clearly enjoy her content and then come back so the excitement is genuine and actually there.

Being too tired to watch a show which is on 4 times each evening when your channel is called "Disney in Detail" is just lazy.

Reactions: 10
Take time off or go literally anywhere else....

I'm in Abu Dhabi at the moment for work - theme parks galore. Sea World is absolutely amazing.

Europa Park literally has 'Spaceship Earth' and seems to be similarly themed to Epcot. Go on a Disney cruise that actually goes somewhere!

Go to Paris, Italy, Germany and make a comparison to Epcot. Visit a castle that inspired a Disney castle... there are many real options.

She had such a good opportunity and just flushed it down the toilet.

I feel like I'm watching someone's mental health slowly deteriorate and its really very unpleasant to see. She needs out of this cycle because its going to break her.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think these Disney vloggers could survive anywhere that doesn’t have a Disney Park. I’m sure someone mentioned that Brogan Tate only wants to go to Hong Kong to visit Disney.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think these Disney vloggers could survive anywhere that doesn’t have a Disney Park. I’m sure someone mentioned that Brogan Tate only wants to go to Hong Kong to visit Disney.
They couldn't because they dont actually like travelling, exploring or adventure.

It's just like those that go to the same holiday park or beach resort year on year. Its comfortable and in their bubble.

Reactions: 7
She’s going again in December?!

What’s that, her 5th trip of 2023?!

The duck is wrong with this marshmallow?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If Vicki likes doing the same thing over and over again perhaps she should join a gym. It’s cheaper and has a smaller carbon footprint.

• Haha
I do understand why she likes going to the same place over and over again. I know it's not the same thing but we go the IOW several times a year. We just love it - but do you know what.. having been over 30 times we still do different things / things we haven't done for a long time. Last year we did a lot of different walking trials and found a little farm that sold rhubarb cordial and it was incredible.

Disneyworld has so much to do that even the locals would struggle to fit it all in. Not including the other parks -plus other things to do in the area.

But she does the same boring tit every single time - wake up late -sugary overpriced most likely awful joffreys - massive donut - walk down Main Street/ Boulevard/ Mexico Pavillion/ Discovery Island - touch all the merch - 1 attraction -home 3 hours later because she is exhausted.

Be sure to put those rest days in guys and drink water.

I do believe that she is actually exhausted - her lifestyle is not going to set her up in a good way.

Reactions: 10
I do understand why she likes going to the same place over and over again. I know it's not the same thing but we go the IOW several times a year. We just love it - but do you know what.. having been over 30 times we still do different things / things we haven't done for a long time. Last year we did a lot of different walking trials and found a little farm that sold rhubarb cordial and it was incredible.

Disneyworld has so much to do that even the locals would struggle to fit it all in. Not including the other parks -plus other things to do in the area.

But she does the same boring tit every single time - wake up late -sugary overpriced most likely awful joffreys - massive donut - walk down Main Street/ Boulevard/ Mexico Pavillion/ Discovery Island - touch all the merch - 1 attraction -home 3 hours later because she is exhausted.

Be sure to put those rest days in guys and drink water.

I do believe that she is actually exhausted - her lifestyle is not going to set her up in a good way.
You’re not trying to make a career out of it though, you’re just enjoying your life. AND you’re doing different stuff, not that you have to .

We probably do more or less the same stuff when we go to Disney once every few years but if I was trying to monetise it and it was my only form of income, I guarantee you we would exploit everything on offer for all it is worth. Victoria is mad.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her going so often and doing the same things. You do you, lady.

That being said, she claims detail is her job and that makes it a totally different ball game.

I don't think there's anything wrong with doing the same thing over and over again either, but I don't think she's even enjoying it anymore. There's nothing useful in her vids. It's not a real job, so we have to wonder how she's funding it. Those are the problems, not purely the fact she goes a lot.

For me it’s the number of times per trip she’ll say ‘I think that’s new’ or ‘I’m not sure, you’d have to check’ when if it was MY JOB to tell people this nonsense, I would do the checking.

I was about to come on here and say another vlog with Little or NO detail. No mention on the cost of annual pass, or the meal in the Italian place or even the cost of the Figment merch. Went to Epcot & did 3 rides, she couldn’t last a full day in the parks.
---
I forgot to add - she bought new sunglasses as her red ones wouldn’t go with her outfit of the day, MORE MONEY THAN SENSE.

Last edited:
  • Angry
I was about to come on here and say another vlog with Little or NO detail. No mention on the cost of annual pass, or the meal in the Italian place or even the cost of the Figment merch.
but she did show us the cost of a packet of jammie dodgers because that’s helpful. So nice she went all that way to do that for her audience 🥰

• Haha
“It’s not very busy because obviously I’m leaving at about 12pm” she honestly just wasted all of her time

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Same rubbish. Moaning about the heat, Joffreys and a doughnut for breakfast at lunchtime. Overpriced Italian meal, renewed her annual pass. Left to pack. What did we learn from today's crap? Nowt, but the fact she's going again in December.
Also never fails to amaze me the way she talks about the characters as if they're REAL 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
For me it’s the number of times per trip she’ll say ‘I think that’s new’ or ‘I’m not sure, you’d have to check’ when if it was MY JOB to tell people this nonsense, I would do the checking.
And she isn’t doing a live stream! She easily do an insert edit or caption! Too much work for a once a week vlogger.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.