Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True but watching Hattan's latest offering tonight he was splashing the cash I thought. I know he said he used airmiles for the Hard Rock Hotel but 500$+ for one night? Trying to justify it with the express ticket or whatever it was but he was majorly pissed at the room quality and cleanliness.
I can only imagine what he said off camera.
Id imagine he was just showing off in front of Sam and Dale. I’m sure he didn’t get the spitroast he was craving though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am I mistaken or is she going on this trip with her mum? Interesting that she’s going in budget accommodation for change. Money clearly running out.

Reactions: 1
I must have missed it, when did she say she was in budget accommodation as I thought she was staying in a Disney property again?

Reactions: 1
Can’t wait for Vicky to upload all the videos after Christmas has passed with no information about anything

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I must have missed it, when did she say she was in budget accommodation as I thought she was staying in a Disney property again?
Catherine Kay said it in her vlog at the weekend. She stayed in the same hotel and dobbed Vic in by saying she'd be staying there in December. £26 per person per night!

Reactions: 2
How is she not getting flagged by US or UK customs and immigration? Ridiculous behaviour for a grown woman.
As long as she isn’t ‘working’ and her ESTA is in date then she probably will not flag up.

Reactions: 5
Looks like a solo trip
Another borefest incoming.
She was technically on her own last time although got the feeling she expected to see Kate more.
Why not save the pennies rather than spend thousands more going somewhere where I think she's definitely not as into anymore.

Reactions: 4
I'd love to be her accountant and see where all this money is coming from.

The constant heading back to Disney is actually quite sad tbh and I pitty her. It's like that drug addict who spends their time chasing that initial big high they got...only for them not to find it, and then have it ruin their life..

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.