Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't be bothered to watch, did she do any rides or just stuff her face with coffee and cake?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can't be bothered to watch, did she do any rides or just stuff her face with coffee and cake?
I can't remember it all.
She watched the fireworks, watched the second parade from an ok spot, rode people mover and pirates, met Winnie the pooh and co and ate some cheese fries at caseys. Oh, and mErChHhHhH of course. No speciality treats, no mention of ride overlays - it was just another evening in the parks. She was too tired to watch the Sanderson Sisters show that is on 4 times a night (?!).

Just love that rich, intricate detail vick shares.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Best bit of the vlog for me was when the Florida heat finally was permeating the cement makeup and she was a bit sweaty looking on the face 🥵 complete borefest and the fact she’s going back next month… well 🥱

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I find it amazing that anyone would watch her MNSSHP vlog and thing do you know what, let's invite her somewhere so she can put out a sponsored video for us. Disney in zero detail.

Reactions: 3
It’s like she forgot she was going to the Halloween party. No themed clothing or ears. No mention of the special ride overlays. No party treats. Just same old Victoria no detail. Also, I’m sick of constantly hearing how warm it is. Its Florida. We know this!

The last time I went to Disney was Nov 2003 and I started watching the Disney vloggers with a view to going back one day. I can honestly say NOT one of them has convinced me to go back there, in actual fact they have made me hate the place. I wish the people from Disney would see this and think again about gifting these grifters so called influencers the free trips.

Reactions: 8
She did not look her 'perfect' self in that vlog, sweat on her forehead, she looked ragged. I hate when she goes to any of these parties, she never does anything and make the most of her time so ends up being a waste of money. But always says she had the best time. She could of done a whole video of her trying the special food. But no, we just get the same old 'holiday' video.

I really don’t believe she has a good time by herself at all. I’m not dissing solo travel (have done it myself, will do it again) but she’s done all of her favourite things over and over again. It must be boring to her at this point. She needs a companion to have banter with, both for herself and the vlogs.

I really don’t believe she has a good time by herself at all. I’m not dissing solo travel (have done it myself, will do it again) but she’s done all of her favourite things over and over again. It must be boring to her at this point. She needs a companion to have banter with, both for herself and the vlogs.
All of her favourite trips she listed were with other people! Says it all really

Reactions: 5
She booked one night at Saratoga Springs to not go there until nearly 1am and check out next morning? Whilst also having a room at Endless Summer? She ain’t right in the head. Whether using cash or points that is a complete waste of money.
And this is not new for her, either.
---
Also, with all the sugar she consumes, I was surprised she didn't get at least one treat. Y'know, to show us the details.

Reactions: 2
There is no way this is sustainable now. There are YouTubers with second side hustles/jobs eg authors, radio hosts, etc that have double the views she does every single week and they are saying that youtube no longer pays what it does.

If kate chucks out she is absolutely done for. She won't qualify for a place on the council and will need to move into her mum's spare room in Birmingham. No way can she cope with doing a house share and she wont be able to afford much else.

There is no way this is sustainable now. There are YouTubers with second side hustles/jobs eg authors, radio hosts, etc that have double the views she does every single week and they are saying that youtube no longer pays what it does.

If kate chucks out she is absolutely done for. She won't qualify for a place on the council and will need to move into her mum's spare room in Birmingham. No way can she cope with doing a house share and she wont be able to afford much else.
We will know when she reaches her credit card limit when there are signs of cost cutting or the gaps between trips becomes longer

Reactions: 2
She did not look her 'perfect' self in that vlog, sweat on her forehead, she looked ragged. I hate when she goes to any of these parties, she never does anything and make the most of her time so ends up being a waste of money. But always says she had the best time. She could of done a whole video of her trying the special food. But no, we just get the same old 'holiday' video.
I noticed that she did look haggard during the vlog, and also her accent slipped a bit in places. When she met tigger etc she definitely had a West Country accent at one point, and also sounded a bit fed up/tired
She didn’t show if she used the umbrella this time on pirates?

And just to add, when walking out the park she said ‘I’m normally the last to leave these parties’- since when???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I've been quiet on Vic's threads because what is there to even say any more? It's the same boring tit every time. We get more "detail" about places to have a rest and escape it all than we do rides or park information. I love soaking up the atmosphere in the parks but I just can't imagine paying all that money for multiple trips a year just to wander around with a coffee-flavored dessert.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
There's more disney detail in these threads than in any of Victoria's vlogs
---
Is Victoria on Tattle?!

Screenshot_20231106_145642_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
I laughed when I heard that she said she's usually the last to leave the parties. I can't be bothered to check her other party videos, but that can't be right can it? I don't think she's stayed to close on any day of her trips ever, let alone a party. I do remember the last party video where it rained the whole time, and she spent the whole video talking about the rain and left early😂

Reactions: 4
I laughed when I heard that she said she's usually the last to leave the parties. I can't be bothered to check her other party videos, but that can't be right can it? I don't think she's stayed to close on any day of her trips ever, let alone a party. I do remember the last party video where it rained the whole time, and she spent the whole video talking about the rain and left early😂
If she is the last to leave its only because she was the last to arrive! 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.