Designer Items #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™m so invested ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Me too! How this escalated! I really want a Hermes Constance pre-loved but far too scared to buy anything second hand now ๐Ÿ˜†
---

Omg yes pls, want to continue playing CSI: tattle division

@panini that video - he was digging for gold and had to flee for his life? Stooooop ๐Ÿ˜‚
Omg what have I done ๐Ÿคฃ shall we do a thread for them?
Do a thread! and then call it CSI: Designer Tattle Devision as per @heretoreaditall2019
---

I love designer and don't own many pieces but I wouldn't know a fake from a real bag unless it's spelled Chanle instead of Chanel

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone know how to make a thread? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Just made one - hold up Iโ€™m gonna ask the mods to move our comments over

---

Okay it wonโ€™t let me report so a plea to mods please - @Yel @Pocahontas and @Helen and @Moderator pretty pretty pls can you move all of our comments from this post (https://tattle.life/threads/designer-items-5.32085/page-44#post-13862668) onwards over to the new love luxury thread? ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Alas these will probably merge but just wanted to see if anyone here got the Liberty Beauty Drop boxes? I like the idea of the savings account to get myself some fancy shiz at Xmas...but are the boxes good too? Technically designer as the makeup bits can be? Lol

I signed up in January!

The box was good I thought, the brands are more high end than the usual Glossybox etc offerings. The box is free anyway so Iโ€™m pleased! I think Iโ€™m going to save up my credits and either buy a posh perfume or the advent calendar.

There are a few others who are signed up for it on the skincare & make up reviews thread, will link it 1 sec.

Reactions: 1
I signed up in January!

The box was good I thought, the brands are more high end than the usual Glossybox etc offerings. The box is free anyway so Iโ€™m pleased! I think Iโ€™m going to save up my credits and either buy a posh perfume or the advent calendar.

There are a few others who are signed up for it on the skincare & make up reviews thread, will link it 1 sec.

Aha thank you. Didn't realise could use towards the advent but I'm tempted by a perfume (Covid ruined my YSL one and now it just smells of cat piss so I'm gutted!) But means I need a new one ๐Ÿ˜†

Aha thank you. Didn't realise could use towards the advent but I'm tempted by a perfume (Covid ruined my YSL one and now it just smells of cat piss so I'm gutted!) But means I need a new one ๐Ÿ˜†
Yes I save up my credits, you can use it on anything instore or online and the boxes are fab. Your purchases also count towards your Liberty loyalty points so you end up getting even more vouchers on top. Iโ€™ve been signed up since the first one. Do recommend! โ˜บ

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Right I'm influenced ๐Ÿ˜† doesn't take alot.

Assuming the pot you collect can only be used on beauty/perfume bits? Wonder if makeup bags/brushes are included as ve nice gifts....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Right I'm influenced ๐Ÿ˜† doesn't take alot.

Assuming the pot you collect can only be used on beauty/perfume bits? Wonder if makeup bags/brushes are included as ve nice gifts....
No you can use it on anything in Liberty!

• Wow
Very tempted to sign up. A really nice way of saving a decent sum over the year to treat yourself.

Iโ€™m looking for a new summer bagโ€ฆ was thinking the Loewe basket bag in large - does anyone else have one?

Any recommendations for similar priced bags with a similar vibe? Looking for something to use on holiday that I can just shove things in!
---

Iโ€™m looking for a new summer bagโ€ฆ was thinking the Loewe basket bag in large - does anyone else have one?

Any recommendations for similar priced bags with a similar vibe? Looking for something to use on holiday that I can just shove things in!
Also considering the YSL Rive Gauche tote in largeโ€ฆ

Last edited:

---

Also considering the YSL Rive Gauche tote in largeโ€ฆ
I have the medium Loewe basket and it's my favourite thing ever (it is quite small if wanted a larger bag) but I'd highly recommend their basket bags. All of them. They're beautiful ๐Ÿ˜†

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.