Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notorious PIG

I had a really lovely first appointment at LV today. I was really dreading it as I read some bad reviews about this particular branch, but I had excellent service. Can’t fault it, my sales advisor is a star.

So today I got the Boétie pm, it’s a good size for everyday use (and for areoplane as fits my mini iPad, passport and all the other essentials I need) and really suits my short height, it’s sturdy and with zip closure. I decided against Neverfull as it is a bit floppy and no zip closure, but I won’t rule it out for the future. Also got 30mm reversible belt in black/monogram, and matching Clemence wallet with dark red interior like the Boétie.

I wanted also the Alma BB in DE, it’s a beautiful bag but it’s a bit smaller than I thought it’d be so I’m gonna have a think about it. I know they do a bigger size (PM) but I’m not sure it’s as pretty as the BB.

AB5BDCF6-462F-4368-85CB-8054BDA582EE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Dizzy

VIP Member
I don’t agree with this ridiculous cancel culture either but I do agree with Balenciaga feeling the full repercussions of what they’ve done. The original idea is abhorrent enough but to then try and wriggle out of it by saying it’s the photographers fault makes me really angry. They tried to be provocative, MASSIVELY misjudged it and now won’t own it - they deserve all the fury and criticism they are receiving.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

henriettadubois2

VIP Member
I don’t think being appalled by glamourising child abuse is woke crap tbf. But I get what you’re saying. I also love my Yeezys 😂

Reactions: 22

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
Hey Y'all, been a tattle member for ages but just found this thread, which I'm delighted about. My friends\family are boring and have no interest in fashion beyond Primark and Shein, and I feel bad discussing how much I pay for stuff so always pretend I got it very cheap in sales (ESPECIALLY to the other half) so hoping I can join in here with you guys. I suspect from the posts I've read so far this thread is gonna be a bad influence! (In the best way lol). I studied textile and fashion design and have a bit of an addiction to bags, especially Chloe and Mulberry, I also have a penchant for Alexander McQueen, All Saints and Dr Martens and I'm on the "Emo" side of the fashion spectrum. So happy to have discovered my kinsfolk here 😀 my most recent purchase was a wee bargain, a black Mulberry east\west Mitzi in immaculate condition for one hundred pounds, and some accessories in the All Saints sale. I need no enabling, I'm more than enabled already 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Dizzy

VIP Member
Wear your lovely bags ladies! Get them coated in a protective spray, maybe find a waterproof zip lock bag to put inside to protect against suncream spills and wet cossies etc but get them on your arm! They are there to be used and loved - treat them well and be mindful but get using I say ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
I'm gonna pick up the mini pochette accessories at the end of the month (leaving a job from hell and rewarding myself - wish I did it before the price increase 😒) and deciding between monogram and damier ebene. My most used bag is also damier ebene so is it overkill to have the pochette in DE?!

I'm not a huge fan of monogram for bags, although it does look good on the smaller items. But wondering if I should switch it up a bit so it's not all matchy matchy. Opinions welcome!
So I went for damier ebene in the end... Tried monogram as well but wasn't drawn to it and if you don't love it from the start then you'll never reach for it. I do really love the DE print so it's difficult to move away from it! Here's a few photos, including the DE line-up 😅

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19

ATV2021

VIP Member
Hermes assured that the rose gold wouldn't fade and the enamel is strong but "However, as most of our products are delicate, I would recommend to avoid water, grease, heat, light and humidity".

Light. Avoid light. Is it just to be worn in a cave? A cold, dry cave? 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
Ok - I have to share, as don’t want to bore my chums 😂
But I do not know who I think I am, but I sashayed right into Sloan St Hermès and made my wish list, then bought a pair of the most insane Chanel ballet pumps today. I am fricken pumped 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15