Designer Items #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you looking to buy new or used? If new, you’d be best trying Bicester. You should be able to get a Vivienne Westwood within your budget. Otherwise there’s coach, Tory Burch, Kate spade. They do virtual shopping if you don’t live locally.
It will be new. Bicester is about 3 hours from me so online it will have to be 😂

It's more the style I'm struggling with!

It will be new. Bicester is about 3 hours from me so online it will have to be 😂

It's more the style I'm struggling with!
Does she have much of a commute? If she’s getting a train or has a long journey and carrying lots I would say a backpack would be best. If it’s a slightly shorter and more relaxed journey, go for a tote bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Does she have much of a commute? If she’s getting a train or has a long journey and carrying lots I would say a backpack would be best. If it’s a slightly shorter and more relaxed journey, go for a tote bag.
It's about 20-30 mins by car x

some of them in BT are the pits!!! There’s one lady in my local one who always wants to chat but then has to go against everything you say? If I said it was a nice sunny day she’d say the sun is cancer causing. Totally puts me off whenever I see she’s working.
There’s a woman working in the Jimmy Choo but in the Dublin one she’s the worst. Completely ignored me and when I asked for my size asked if I was “buying today” 😂😂😂😂 I swear i wasn’t dressed like a woman.
On the other hand; the young tall boy with a north side accent who works in Gucci is one of the best SAs I’ve ever come across.

Reactions: 4
There’s a woman working in the Jimmy Choo but in the Dublin one she’s the worst. Completely ignored me and when I asked for my size asked if I was “buying today” 😂😂😂😂 I swear i wasn’t dressed like a woman.
On the other hand; the young tall boy with a north side accent who works in Gucci is one of the best SAs I’ve ever come across.
My SIL told me once how uncomfortable some SA's made her feel in London (can't remember which store she went into) but she just wanted to have a look. I told her to not let them make her feel "less than". They only work there. They can't afford what they're selling

Reactions: 6
My SIL told me once how uncomfortable some SA's made her feel in London (can't remember which store she went into) but she just wanted to have a look. I told her to not let them make her feel "less than". They only work there. They can't afford what they're selling
Yes I don’t get it at all, you get that a lot in London. Like, I don’t mean to be rude but you’re a retail worker the same as the girl in Sainsbury’s 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️.
I was in Gucci in Sloane St the other day changing a belt and they gave me four glasses of Prosecco, great job was pished leaving 😂😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
tell her it is free to try!

This SA chat has put me in mind of one in the Celine concession in De Bijenkorf in Amsterdam. I very politely asked which style a particular pair of sunglasses were and she looked me up and down like I'd just crawled out from under a rock and spat out a one word answer before going back to look at her phone! It was so rude that it made me laugh and I had planned on buying a pair but in that very moment thought "nah, duck you love!"

• Heart
This SA chat has put me in mind of one in the Celine concession in De Bijenkorf in Amsterdam. I very politely asked which style a particular pair of sunglasses were and she looked me up and down like I'd just crawled out from under a rock and spat out a one word answer before going back to look at her phone! It was so rude that it made me laugh and I had planned on buying a pair but in that very moment thought "nah, duck you love!"
Yeah - I got told to stand in a corner at Harvey Nicks when I went in for a pair of Loubs years ago - I have never bought a full price pair of shoe from them ever again because of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Any of you guys been to Love Luxury in Knightsbridge? They’re all over tiktok I wanna pop in the store!

Reactions: 2
Any of you guys been to Love Luxury in Knightsbridge? They’re all over tiktok I wanna pop in the store!
You have to give it to their social media team, they are very visible! I do think some of their TikTok’s are a bit questionable in taste.

Reactions: 5
You have to give it to their social media team, they are very visible! I do think some of their TikTok’s are a bit questionable in taste.
Same lol, the child comes across as really bratty and materialistic (not in a good way). But yeah their social media team is doing bits 🤣

Reactions: 3
Same lol, the child comes across as really bratty and materialistic (not in a good way). But yeah their social media team is doing bits 🤣
They had a video the other day where they were giving out essentials to the homeless. I just feel if you’re going to do that, do it behind closed doors and not for the social media clout. I just thought it was a bit gross.

I can’t stand their TikTok at all. Makes me feel ill how braggy they are and then the virtue signalling helping those less fortunate 🤢🤢🤢🤢. I hate the saying money can’t buy class because I have zero class myself but they are the definition of tacky imo 🤣🤣🤣

Something feels really off with them, they’re not big enough to have to publish a P&L but their balance sheet isn’t what I’d expect to see for a luxury reseller with a physical premises in Knightsbridge? £823 cash at bank 😳 Adam Abraham has no other directorships past or present and a quick check on Google trends shows basically no search interest for him ever, which you’d expect to see for a billionaire businessman? (Even as part of a bigger family biz?). Like even normal PAYE employees for big brands will have more of a digital footprint than he does. All very weird, especially involving a child in this delusion.

Source -

• Wow
Something feels really off with them, they’re not big enough to have to publish a P&L but their balance sheet isn’t what I’d expect to see for a luxury reseller with a physical premises in Knightsbridge? £823 cash at bank 😳 Adam Abraham has no other directorships past or present and a quick check on Google trends shows basically no search interest for him ever, which you’d expect to see for a billionaire businessman? (Even as part of a bigger family biz?). Like even normal PAYE employees for big brands will have more of a digital footprint than he does. All very weird, especially involving a child in this delusion.

Source -

You can find a few things on Emily https://find-and-update.company-inf...cers/Bw2AzqSUoBwssxkBtUSNCEKHwFk/appointments
It looks like they’ve owned other pawnbrokers

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think they were on Posh Pawn - Danica went to see them?

It don’t like how they use the wee girl on their TikTok’s and find the “billionaires wife” thing a bit icky but it’s obviously working!

Seems he is also under this name on Co House -
C200FD9E-DDA8-4795-A265-46F7019B96D8.png

• Heart
Reactions: 1
You can find a few things on Emily https://find-and-update.company-inf...cers/Bw2AzqSUoBwssxkBtUSNCEKHwFk/appointments
It looks like they’ve owned other pawnbrokers
Thank you and @EasterEggs for sharing, this just makes them look even grimmer. Other Ltds have overdue accounts and opening a new Ltd under a slightly different name? 🤢

Also they owe a LOT out which is basically netted off by their stock position but yikes. £823 cash at bank is mortifying, even one man band contractors would have £tens of thousands much less a self proclaimed billionaire. All a bit grim tbh.

Reactions: 3
Wow great detective work. @heretoreaditall2019
I always had a feeling it was all a facade.
No billionaire screams I am a billionaire. Most billionaires want to hide as they are targets and want to stay on top.
As I have got older I have realised the more people scream about their wealth it means they are lying especially on social media.
Only very few are super wealthy and love to scream their wealth.
They are clearly doing it for the likes on instagram to create an income stream.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.