Designer Items #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if any of you watched that Mega Mansions on CH4 with the real estate brokers who are “loaded” It was the same with them. It’s a complete con. I knew the owner, Ty, a little before he went to prison and still hear things.
It’s all just a grift really with businesses like these. Eventually it goes tits up owing millions. Can’t pay yourself £100k if your company only makes £10k 😂

Honestly these businesses are just a house of cards. And then they end up making real small businesses go under because they never pay their debts

Reactions: 4
Wow great detective work. @heretoreaditall2019
I always had a feeling it was all a facade.
No billionaire screams I am a billionaire. Most billionaires want to hide as they are targets and want to stay on top.
As I have got older I have realised the more people scream about their wealth it means they are lying especially on social media.
Only very few are super wealthy and love to scream their wealth.
They are clearly doing it for the likes on instagram to create an income stream.
They’ve set themselves up for people looking into them - like it’s impossible to make a billion quietly especially in a country like the UK, to become a billionaire that’s a lot of wealth hoarded off the back of a lot of other people’s work? And think of the most famous British billionaires and how many people they hire. Even in financial markets the biggest players are known, farming or land owning or old money families are known, etc etc. The fact this bloke and his family have zero digital presence and a pretty grim companies house presence is evidence enough it’ll just be a short lived load of bollocks.

Anyway on demographics - I’m not gonna go into this but it’s v common practice for retailers to buy third party data sources for this (and even your comms will be tailored to your customer profile!) and 😬 yeah yikes lol. Not a convo for tattle but definitely perception shifting.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah the billionaire bollocks is really cringe and annoying. Not to mention, 🧢 as @heretoreaditall2019 has shown - but they do have a Birkin in atm that I’ve been wanting for a short while now 🤔 and also a Chanel WOC that I really like

Reactions: 1
It seems on tiktok a lot of people believe they have the lifestyle they portray.

Yeah the billionaire bollocks is really cringe and annoying. Not to mention, 🧢 as @heretoreaditall2019 has shown - but they do have a Birkin in atm that I’ve been wanting for a short while now 🤔 and also a Chanel WOC that I really like
it’ll be it interesting to hear if people have bought from them. According to their FAQ you need to show 2 forms of ID to purchase. And I find their online return policy a bit odd - only 48 hours to decide you want to return.

• Wow
It seems on tiktok a lot of people believe they have the lifestyle they portray.

it’ll be it interesting to hear if people have bought from them. According to their FAQ you need to show 2 forms of ID to purchase. And I find their online return policy a bit odd - only 48 hours to decide you want to return.
Agreed! But tbh I only follow them to see their watch and bag content, I'm not really interested in them as people but I do wish they’d stop posting that kid 24/7.
Interestingly, someone in the comments posted that he was a drug dealer previously. Obviously they got their comments removed but I thought that was interesting. 🤔

I was also intrigued to see if anyone had purchased from them because I too read that on the FAQs and I thought it was odd as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Honestly pls don’t buy anything from them as there will be absolutely no recourse if anything goes wrong, they’ve got £800 cash at bank and are apparently hoping to meet £153k of liabilities using £160k of illiquid stock? Looks like a tit show wouldn’t even buy an extension cable off them much less a bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly pls don’t buy anything from them as there will be absolutely no recourse if anything goes wrong, they’ve got £800 cash at bank and are apparently hoping to meet £153k of liabilities using £160k of illiquid stock? Looks like a tit show wouldn’t even buy an extension cable off them much less a bag.
If it’s that bad do we even think most of these items are legit or maybe fake?

• Wow
I’ve been trying to get into non-branded fine jewellery from independent jewellers, and not obsess over and save towards Cartier/VCA constantly (although I love all my jewellery from them 🥹). I just went to find more unique pieces…any unique fine jewellery brands you guys can recommend please? ♥✨

Reactions: 5
If it’s that bad do we even think most of these items are legit or maybe fake?
Obvs there’s no way of us telling as we are not authenticators looking at stock but it’s taken us 3 minutes to find a couple of indicators of financial mismanagement/distress online so a) I dread to think what the reality is, and b) I personally wouldn’t have faith in them doing the right and legal thing by me as a customer. Please be careful 🙏🏻

Obvs there’s no way of us telling as we are not authenticators looking at stock but it’s taken us 3 minutes to find a couple of indicators of financial mismanagement/distress online so a) I dread to think what the reality is, and b) I personally wouldn’t have faith in them doing the right and legal thing by me as a customer. Please be careful 🙏🏻
Yeah, I’m always loath to buy off places like that. Plus dupes are so realistic these days

Yeah, I’m always loath to buy off places like that. Plus dupes are so realistic these days
Yep and the move to add microchip/other technologies to allow for authentication only really confirms that.

Also subjective but… he’s ultimately a pawn broker 😬 personally for me that’s not someone I’d want to give my money to, and again I’d suspect he’s seen that there’s about to be a flood of supply to the market from desperate credit card spenders so has just morphed into his next formation to make a few quid.

I don’t even know who these people are (I’m too old for TikTok) but just from this discussion, there are plenty of red flags waving. Err on the side of caution and avoid I’d say.

Reactions: 2
Yep and the move to add microchip/other technologies to allow for authentication only really confirms that.

Also subjective but… he’s ultimately a pawn broker 😬 personally for me that’s not someone I’d want to give my money to, and again I’d suspect he’s seen that there’s about to be a flood of supply to the market from desperate credit card spenders so has just morphed into his next formation to make a few quid.
Is it bad that I’m excited for getting some bargains off people who spend what they don’t have 🫣
I have my eye on some chanel but don’t want to pay full price 😅

• Haha
Any of you guys been to Love Luxury in Knightsbridge? They’re all over tiktok I wanna pop in the store!
this company baffles me. The owner’s wife/Co-owner joined all the handbag fb groups about 18 months ago and used to ask for help with basic knowledge. They’ve come a long way since and had a huge branding overhaul in the process. They went from having loads of fake followers to clearing up their social media and starting again. They went viral on TikTok and now have a genuine following. The owner has disappeared from the fb groups now too. It all felt a bit fake it until you make it although none of their goods were fake.
---

Also I just looked back and found that everything prior to this has been deleted 😬 They were previously known as ‘prestige buyers’. They’ve both locked down their social media but Adam does have a public post that refers to ‘before locking’ so perhaps the drug dealer theory has some truth to it. Who knows?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
this company baffles me. The owner’s wife/Co-owner joined all the handbag fb groups about 18 months ago and used to ask for help with basic knowledge. They’ve come a long way since and had a huge branding overhaul in the process. They went from having loads of fake followers to clearing up their social media and starting again. They went viral on TikTok and now have a genuine following. The owner has disappeared from the fb groups now too. It all felt a bit fake it until you make it although none of their goods were fake.
---

Also I just looked back and found that everything prior to this has been deleted 😬 They were previously known as ‘prestige buyers’. They’ve both locked down their social media but Adam does have a public post that refers to ‘before locking’ so perhaps the drug dealer theory has some truth to it. Who knows?!
Were you there when they tried to find new names for the business, and they then posted about rebranding the company as ‘the entitled’? The backlash was hilarious.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I did a Facebook search and found a post from 2020 on a council house swap group 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I did a Facebook search and found a post from 2020 on a council house swap group 👀
I’m assuming only the youngest lives with them as she used to repeatedly say they have 5 kids but we only ever see the girl on insta and the house you mentioned above is a 3 bed end terrace!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Her Facebook URL is set to a previous surname of Paraskevas which is associated with her accounts for Harley Street treatment clinic (but her directorship had been updated to Abraham so you don’t need to know that to find this!). The company is facing strike off due to unfiled accounts but it’s been refused, this happens when money is owed out - usually to HMRC. Her last accounts filed for 2020 showed they owed £48.6k out but only had £15.0k in - over half of which was stock, again!

Literally cannot stress enough pls do not buy a bag from these lot 😂 would be interested to see the council house post as I’m tit at searching on Facebook!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.