Designer Items #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have my eye on an LV belt, really really want it but I have no other designer clothes/bags etc I hope to add some pieces over time
My question is am I gonna look stupid with an LV belt and a pair of zara jeans
It's not in your face it's a 20mm belt
Designer belt is a good start to your collection.

I have the 40mm reversible LV (mono/black with gold hardware) and I wear it with with my super cheap dresses and skirts, it’ll look great with any jeans. The belt really elevates any outfit, however plain and however cheap!

I highly recommend the reversible belt as it really gives two belts in one. I think they do the 20mm version of mine.

Reactions: 3
Only a few things on my list:

Hermes Orans in white which I’ll probably buy as a birthday present to myself from myself
YSL Uptown canvas clutch
Another Hunza G bikini because they are the most comfortable things ever

I’m tempted by a Loewe basket but I saw a few baaaaad fake ones last summer and it put me right off 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Only a few things on my list:

Hermes Orans in white which I’ll probably buy as a birthday present to myself from myself
YSL Uptown canvas clutch
Another Hunza G bikini because they are the most comfortable things ever

I’m tempted by a Loewe basket but I saw a few baaaaad fake ones last summer and it put me right off 😣
Get the basket. 😂

• Haha
My 2023 wishlist consists of:

kelly 25 sellier noir with gold hardware
A new pair of loro pianas as they’re the most comfortable shoe ever
A birkin in a dark shade of grey - 25 or 30 and gold hardware
A nice coat/cardigan for spring/summer when it’s too hot for something thick but too cold to not wear anythting
Some timeless jewellery
and a body that makes me feel confident.

I don’t think the birkin, Kelly or the body will happen so that cuts down my list 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
2023 wish list so far:
YSL Le 5 a 7 in rosy sand
Moncler Padded wool cardigan in off white
BV denim pouch but i just wish they would bring it out in the mini size

and that's pretty much it!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My 2023 wishlist consists of:

kelly 25 sellier noir with gold hardware
A new pair of loro pianas as they’re the most comfortable shoe ever
A birkin in a dark shade of grey - 25 or 30 and gold hardware
A nice coat/cardigan for spring/summer when it’s too hot for something thick but too cold to not wear anythting
Some timeless jewellery
and a body that makes me feel confident.

I don’t think the birkin, Kelly or the body will happen so that cuts down my list 🤣
It’s all about who you know and I have a wonderful personal shopper 🍸🍸

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hi all, I know these have been spoken about previously…
Just wondering what colour Hunza G swimming costumes people might have? I love the lilac and green but worried I’ll look like a sausage in the colours! I’m a uk12, 34DD. Is black too boring? ❤

Guys this is just beautiful 🥹💓🌸

also someone influence me to get loro pianas pls are they comfy?? Do they need breaking in? Will I get the suede dirty? 🥲
I really love this! I’ve wanted a lady dior for a while now - should be on my 2023 list really! Gorg

• Heart
Just been into flannels (against my better judgement) in the off chance they had some trainers I’m thinking about, but never tried them on. They did and got me a pair out of the back and I noticed there was a reduced sticker on reducing them by £106! I like 😮 and said I’d definitely be buying them if they fit! The girl took the shoe off me and checked… apparently it was an old sale sticker 😒 well that’s not my fault of the stockroom staff arent on it and don’t remove old stickers.
I got a floor manager over and they said they can’t honour it. I challenged him and said would he rather not have a sale at the reduced price than no sale and he said they system won’t over ride it (ok 🤔). Fuckers.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Just been into flannels (against my better judgement) in the off chance they had some trainers I’m thinking about, but never tried them on. They did and got me a pair out of the back and I noticed there was a reduced sticker on reducing them by £106! I like 😮 and said I’d definitely be buying them if they fit! The girl took the shoe off me and checked… apparently it was an old sale sticker 😒 well that’s not my fault of the stockroom staff arent on it and don’t remove old stickers.
I got a floor manager over and they said they can’t honour it. I challenged him and said would he rather not have a sale at the reduced price than no sale and he said they system won’t over ride it (ok 🤔). Fuckers.
Ha, hate this 😅 They never have to honour these. Always feels like a win when they sneakily put it through!

Reactions: 5
Ha, hate this 😅 They never have to honour these. Always feels like a win when they sneakily put it through!
It’s so rare shops will honour it these days 🙄 used to work in high end retail and we always had to take the item off display until the next day when this happened. So annoying!

It’s so rare shops will honour it these days 🙄 used to work in high end retail and we always had to take the item off display until the next day when this happened. So annoying!
It’s not even like they were those clumpy McQueen trainers that are popular here. It’s a niche brand and style that I can imagine being classed as slow moving stock.
Even before the discounted sticker, they’re cheaper at flannels than any other retailer, but I don’t really want to give that greedy so and so my money!
---

That is so bloody annoying!!
Apparently the cheaper stickered price was from the Xmas sale. I don’t want to wait until Xmas this year to get them that cheap!! 😤😆

Hey guys! I’ve just got my dream job and want to spend my first wage on something I’ve been coveting for a while. It’s either going to be a Burberry trench coat or a pair of Chanel ballet flats. I’m going to Cheshire oaks soon and I know there is a Burberry there. Does anyone know roughly how much a trench is at the outlets? Just trying to decide which is the better one to go for first?

Thanks in advance

X

Hey guys! I’ve just got my dream job and want to spend my first wage on something I’ve been coveting for a while. It’s either going to be a Burberry trench coat or a pair of Chanel ballet flats. I’m going to Cheshire oaks soon and I know there is a Burberry there. Does anyone know roughly how much a trench is at the outlets? Just trying to decide which is the better one to go for first?

Thanks in advance

X
Depends exactly which one you want but I paid £500 for my Burberry trench at Cheshire Oaks a couple of years back

Depends exactly which one you want but I paid £500 for my Burberry trench at Cheshire Oaks a couple of years back
Thanks for your reply. I’m not sure which one I want.I just know I want it to be tan. I was just going to have a look while I’m at the outlet. The Chanel pumps are £670 so fairly like for like in terms of cost. I think I might do the Chanel first and then go for the trench 💗

Thanks for your reply. I’m not sure which one I want.I just know I want it to be tan. I was just going to have a look while I’m at the outlet. The Chanel pumps are £670 so fairly like for like in terms of cost. I think I might do the Chanel first and then go for the trench 💗
Yeah I would. There's a lot of great high street dupes for the trench whereas the dupes of the Chanel flats are never as good IMO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.