Designer Items #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg this is hilarious šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I wanna see the council house post as well ā€¦ I donā€™t have Facebook. Definitely will not be purchasing!
---

Iā€™m assuming only the youngest lives with them as she used to repeatedly say they have 5 kids but we only ever see the girl on insta and the house you mentioned above is a 3 bed end terrace!
Yeah apparently the other kids donā€™t like being shown šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø hmmm

Reactions: 2
Omg this is hilarious šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I wanna see the council house post as well ā€¦ I donā€™t have Facebook. Definitely will not be purchasing!
---

Yeah apparently the other kids donā€™t like being shown šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø hmmm
but how realistic is it that 7 of them plus 2 dogs were living in a 3 bedroom end terrace house? I highly doubt they were. Thereā€™s a lot of things that just donā€™t add up. Always had an inkling that something wasnā€™t right but i never bothered to look in to it until now

Reactions: 4
This is all really interesting, I recently saw the Tik Toks of them buying a plane and all the brand new cars. Do we think thatā€™s all completely fake? The first time I heard of them was when I saw an instagram reel of the little girl with her mini Kelly!

Reactions: 1
This is all really interesting, I recently saw the Tik Toks of them buying a plane and all the brand new cars. Do we think thatā€™s all completely fake? The first time I heard of them was when I saw an instagram reel of the little girl with her mini Kelly!
I think it is staged and if called out- perhaps rather than say it was faked, they will say itā€™s satire and was done in good faith. They might get paid for promo by those people but nothing is declared as sponsored or as an ad so Iā€™m not sure.

Reactions: 3
I think itā€™s improbable.

68B5CDC4-F9E3-424A-A78E-B9768AE8E9C7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
These Luxury people seem like the very worst.
The stitching and shaping of some of the bags is vv suspect so wouldn't be buying.

Last edited:
My understanding is they use entrupy authentication for ordinary designer bags but use bababeibi for Hermes items. Dm.luxe and others known in the ā€˜bag worldā€™ have bought from there a number of times so I donā€™t think their bags are fake. Having said that i know there is a bit of an issue at the moment with a company called love luxe based in Barnsley who have been caught selling fakes with entrupy authentication. Theyā€™re blaming entrupy for wrong authentication and entrupy are blaming love luxe. I donā€™t know the specifics but know a lot of people have been affected by it and havenā€™t got their money back.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Just remember - if you buy pre-loved Chanel or Hermes, then go in for after sales, they destroy fakes (even if you bought it thinking it was real)

I just had an after sales service with Hermes with my 1 pre-loved brand and I nearly threw up checking it in - just in case :LOL:

• Wow
  • Haha
I have no idea who you guys are talking about but it sounds juicy šŸ¤£šŸ˜…
I had no idea who they were until mentioned on this thread. Going on their tiktok alone there were a few oddities but the billionaire claim is quickly disproven and actually it turns out theyā€™ve got a string of insolvent companies with barely any cash at bank incurring late filing penalties šŸ˜¬ if they were just uploading pics of bags doubt any of us would have gone digging.

• Wow
Heā€™s saying he (and his dad) had several multi million Ā£ business and he bought his house at a very young age.. šŸ¤”

How long have they been together I wonder? Sheā€™s about 10 years older than him?

• Wow
  • Haha
Just remember - if you buy pre-loved Chanel or Hermes, then go in for after sales, they destroy fakes (even if you bought it thinking it was real)

I just had an after sales service with Hermes with my 1 pre-loved brand and I nearly threw up checking it in - just in case :LOL:
youā€™d think so right? But Iā€™ve heard of people who have had items repaired and then found out way later down the line that it was fake! Happened after a Chanel had a turnlock changed and also with some Cartier jewellery that had been polished etc. always get things authenticated twice independently if you buy preloved. Fakes Are becoming harder to spot.

Reactions: 1
Heā€™s saying he (and his dad) had several multi million Ā£ business and he bought his house at a very young age.. šŸ¤”

How long have they been together I wonder? Sheā€™s about 10 years older than him?
lol as if we needed more confirmation heā€™s a total bullshitter here it is. Think about it - you need a HMDI cable, where do you go? Amazon or ebay or maybe check in the tech section of your supermarket or maplin (RIP) etc? No one is looking for generic e-commerce websites selling this tit, building traffic to a website isnā€™t free or easy so thereā€™s simply no way to create a multi million pound ecomm site overnight. Even Samsung struggle to sell d2c and yet here he is just smashing it? šŸ¤ØWhatā€™s the average order value or order frequency of a HDMI cable website - to have made millions itā€™d need hundreds of thousands of orders and be a pretty well known site right? Why doesnā€™t he name any of these businesses? Yes people make money from listing on ebay and Amazon and if heā€™d had said they were early doors and had a massive first mover advantage Iā€™d be tempted to give him the benefit of the doubt but this is just such bollocks. Every company theyā€™re listed on has huge liabilities and next to no cash at bank, none of these businesses are going concerns let alone multi million businesses. I mean hers has had someone (probs HMRC) contest a strike off cos it still owes money out šŸ˜³

Iā€™m half tempted to make them a thread to watch this all unravel, itā€™s the biggest load of bollocks Iā€™ve seen since realising what a fraud Jack Monroe is šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
I mean nothing says billionaire like selling your old curtains on Facebook does it?! šŸ˜‚ Gotta say Iā€™m loving all the tea though.

Re Chanel and Hermes destroying fake bags; is that legal? Iā€™m guessing it is if they do it but if youā€™d bought a bag in good faith thinking it was genuine, took it for repair and then it got destroyed as a result youā€™d be bloody devastated!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean nothing says billionaire like selling your old curtains on Facebook does it?! šŸ˜‚ Gotta say Iā€™m loving all the tea though.

Re Chanel and Hermes destroying fake bags; is that legal? Iā€™m guessing it is if they do it but if youā€™d bought a bag in good faith thinking it was genuine, took it for repair and then it got destroyed as a result youā€™d be bloody devastated!
I've checked a couple of Chanels and a Birkin in the past few months and you have to sign their ts & cs prior to leaving, which gives them permission. It's worked out well in my favour - it's meant the Birkin I put in now has an Hermes paper trail (I bought it vintage about 10 years ago) but honestly - I basically just shoved it over to the SA and signed whatever :LOL:

Reactions: 2
The spiel he
lol as if we needed more confirmation heā€™s a total bullshitter here it is. Think about it - you need a HMDI cable, where do you go? Amazon or ebay or maybe check in the tech section of your supermarket or maplin (RIP) etc? No one is looking for generic e-commerce websites selling this tit, building traffic to a website isnā€™t free or easy so thereā€™s simply no way to create a multi million pound ecomm site overnight. Even Samsung struggle to sell d2c and yet here he is just smashing it? šŸ¤ØWhatā€™s the average order value or order frequency of a HDMI cable website - to have made millions itā€™d need hundreds of thousands of orders and be a pretty well known site right? Why doesnā€™t he name any of these businesses? Yes people make money from listing on ebay and Amazon and if heā€™d had said they were early doors and had a massive first mover advantage Iā€™d be tempted to give him the benefit of the doubt but this is just such bollocks. Every company theyā€™re listed on has huge liabilities and next to no cash at bank, none of these businesses are going concerns let alone multi million businesses. I mean hers has had someone (probs HMRC) contest a strike off cos it still owes money out šŸ˜³

Iā€™m half tempted to make them a thread to watch this all unravel, itā€™s the biggest load of bollocks Iā€™ve seen since realising what a fraud Jack Monroe is šŸ˜‚
The spiel he gave about working in quality control at his fathers factory also made no sense whatsoever. Surely huge scale manufacturing would be done abroad? Did he live and work abroad for a few years? If itā€™s a British business wouldnā€™t we know about it and wouldnā€™t he be proud to name it etc. You guys have opened an can of worms here šŸ¤£ I am far too invested in this.

• Haha
  • Heart

If he had a background in e-commerce their website wouldnā€™t be so tit. It has too much content - with websites you have to get the right balance of content, too much or too little is a šŸš© imo

The spiel he

The spiel he gave about working in quality control at his fathers factory also made no sense whatsoever. Surely huge scale manufacturing would be done abroad? Did he live and work abroad for a few years? If itā€™s a British business wouldnā€™t we know about it and wouldnā€™t he be proud to name it etc. You guys have opened an can of worms here šŸ¤£ I am far too invested in this.
Right? Like if youā€™re gonna lie at least lie about something you know aboutā€¦? šŸ« 

Like I said before the UK isnā€™t the type of economy where you can quietly make a billion. I donā€™t mean this offensively at all but I think theyā€™re purposefully curating imagery that suggests they may have Middle East money so people are lured into a false sense of security with them - but then sheā€™s got a northern accent and heā€™s been stupid enough to publish podcasts talking about untenable businesses? Stupid.
---

If he had a background in e-commerce their website wouldnā€™t be so tit. It has too much content - with websites you have to get the right balance of content, too much or too little is a šŸš© imo
I need to get off this thread looool but just viewing their source code and itā€™s just a word press site, no additional tracking beyond the out of the box GA package, and theyā€™re paying for a service called ā€œall in one SEO proā€. If his dad has websites generating millions/billions surely he could lend him some developer resource? šŸ¤­

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.