Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More juicy goss for you guys... someone commented on the loungewear video asking where her BLM video went. I went and checked and it wasn’t there. Two mins later Demi replied saying it is there. I refreshed the page and low and behold the video popped up. Why would you go to the bother of taking it down? Something is seriously wrong with the girl.

I will include the photographic proof for you all :giggle:

BFEE1727-FAF3-4826-BE99-45CE6B36E08E.png
3563DE8B-CC8F-4879-8D1A-18CEC5285FD2.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
More juicy goss for you guys... someone commented on the loungewear video asking where her BLM video went. I went and checked and it wasn’t there. Two mins later Demi replied saying it is there. I refreshed the page and low and behold the video popped up. Why would you go to the bother of taking it down? Something is seriously wrong with the girl.

View attachment 258279 View attachment 258281
Because the video was absolutely absurd, basically excusing her own racism and saying Newcastle isn't diverse as if the largest Jewish population in the country doesn't live across the river

Reactions: 6

She makes my blood BOIL

Reactions: 1
She kept humming an annoying song on the live I really wanted to turn off but was enjoying the comments too much 🍿

She mentioned the mua thing after someone commented.. Think she said something like ‘I didn’t bully anyone, I left a fair review for a service I paid for’ 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She'll never address it because she'll think its beneath her. Plus, I reckon she's astute enough to not want to bring her followers attention to it incase they do their own digging and make their own minds up on the matter.

Her loyal followers wont ever question its real because she is so good at deleting and blocking anyone who has a slight criticism, so her profile looks like she has 79K adoring fans.

Reactions: 5
She kept humming an annoying song on the live I really wanted to turn off but was enjoying the comments too much 🍿

She mentioned the mua thing after someone commented.. Think she said something like ‘I didn’t bully anyone, I left a fair review for a service I paid for’ 🤔
She's definitely watched the tik tok then

Reactions: 2
Demi Donnelly #8 obsessed with greggs, photoshopping her legs and deleting comments on the regs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She'll never address it because she'll think its beneath her. Plus, I reckon she's astute enough to not want to bring her followers attention to it incase they do their own digging and make their own minds up on the matter.

Her loyal followers wont ever question its real because she is so good at deleting and blocking anyone who has a slight criticism, so her profile looks like she has 79K adoring fans.
Plus some people will see Tattle and just go by reputation of the site and instantly dismiss it.

Reactions: 2

Nothing this girl does surprises me

Plus some people will see Tattle and just go by reputation of the site and instantly dismiss it.
Exactly!

Say what you want about Tattlers, but we don't suffer fools and can sniff out BS miles away.

I'd much rather be here than blinding fawning after someone who doesn't give two fucks about anyone but themselves.... if that makes me a bad person in some peoples eyes, then so be it 👋

Reactions: 6
Someone was commenting on the live that they knew the MUA, and after Demi left the review and made those comments she was self-harming for a while. I don't know if the person was lying or not (about knowing her), but it's still very sad.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
They’ve just made it the law that you can’t mix indoors in the north east and you’ll be fined if you do! Wonder if this will stop her
Will she have to move into seans house so she can continue being around him? Or they can just move into the house quicker

Reactions: 1
So she genuinely doesn't believe she was an utter bleeping witch to that MUA? She could have taken down that video as soon as she found out her circumstances. Yeah she reviewed a service she wasn't happy with like the trend but once you find out the woman was grieving over her dead child and struggling to make ends meet after the funeral you would respectfully and morally take the video down and ask if she was ok/needed help. I'm sure her 5k a month could have stretched a few hundred out of good will. I can't believe heartless people like her exist!!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.