Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are the suspects for it? Assuming someone will have checked if she is still following them on insta / they are following her

Reactions: 2
Hmmm would Harry risk losing a fan base that he's built off the back of Demi though? Assuming they'll all take Demis side...

Tiktoks go so fast how does anyone read them 🙄🤣

Reactions: 4
Hmmm would Harry risk losing a fan base that he's built off the back of Demi though? Assuming they'll all take Demis side...

Tiktoks go so fast how does anyone read them 🙄🤣
If he thought it was going to get him a bit of exposure he would, not a doubt in my mind about that! All he’s ever done is sponge off her

Reactions: 1
omg I never saw these up before.. gross :sick:
who would buy these???
they look like they need to go in the bin
Thats a bleeping joke. What normal person would try and sell them...it's actually offensive. She stretches her shoes out to the point they will never fit any normal persons feet and she doesn't take care of anything.

Reactions: 13
omg I never saw these up before.. gross :sick:
who would buy these???
they look like they need to go in the bin
absolutely vile. I know that people who have shoe/foot fetishes would buy them on those selling sites. But on depop like she could have at least wiped them down??? woman

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow another horrible quality video about underwear that doesn't support her boobs and doesn't fit her. Great content.

Reactions: 2
Oooo there's a couple of tags from Lurker330 8n the comments .. so whoever it was yesterday has obviously done it.

Reactions: 4
She would get 10/10 if she made a video said she was a silly cow and did amber but it was a mistake and she’s sorry. We’d all flurry over it then guess what...it would be old news. Takes bollocks she doesn’t have though

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.