Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was Ashleigh. Demi has always been snidey towards her and I think Ashleigh has saw her for who she is.

The straw that broke the camel's back was when Sean said he fancied Ashleigh out of all her friends

Reactions: 4
I have some advice for Demi coming from a kind place.

It's time to address this stuff, it's probably driving you mad every day thinking people are going to find it out. It can't be healthy to have the anxiety about all of this stuff.

Own it, say "yeah I did make those hate threads and I did do a number on that MUA but I've changed and I am sorry"

It will feel so much better owning up to this and moving on. Probably get a load of views and revenue from it too.

I think everyone would honestly have more respect for you if you were truly sorry about the MUA and the dobbing your poor little brother in for something he totally didn't do.

Just a suggestion because we know you're reading this

Reactions: 16
I have some advice for Demi coming from a kind place.

It's time to address this stuff, it's probably driving you mad every day thinking people are going to find it out. It can't be healthy to have the anxiety about all of this stuff.

Own it, say "yeah I did make those hate threads and I did do a number on that MUA but I've changed and I am sorry"

It will feel so much better owning up to this and moving on. Probably get a load of views and revenue from it too.

I think everyone would honestly have more respect for you if you were truly sorry about the MUA and the dobbing your poor little brother in for something he totally didn't do.

Just a suggestion because we know you're reading this
This is what she would do and feel in an ideal world, it would definitely make me respect her...however I don't think she actually has changed. Nor do I think she's sorry for her mistakes.

I also think those tiktok videos are a Tattler. Just the way it says she "came" onto Tattle shows they also frequent here.

Reactions: 3
Why the duck did she decide to go on live just as she’s about to tuck into a big roll 🤦‍♀️ I didn’t want to see you eating and talking Demi hun.

Reactions: 5
Her live is so bleeping funny, she reads every comment and pretends not to see the bad ones.

Reactions: 8
Sorry to double post but she's pissing me off. She addressed the MUA in her live just now and said 'i didn't bully a makeup artist i reviewed a service that I paid for' Fair enough Demi if you don't like a service you're entitled to your opinion, the bullying came when you literally didn't give a duck about her circumstances and continued to slate her. Stop ignoring everything you've done, stop the 'i don't give a duck' attitude and own up like an adult. disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry but there’s something wrong with her...the ending of this TikTok is VERY telling of that. And her anger issues too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Omg I’ve been creasing at the comments on the live! There were a fair few people calling her out but I guess they got blocked straight away

Reactions: 7
guys! if you go on instagram and actually look up amber.wright.tattle there's an account 😂 but its private and I'm on my insta so i daren't follow!

Reactions: 1
The amber wright thing is NOT going away Demi, stop ignoring it and address it. It'll only get bigger and bigger and then it'll end up taking a toll on your mental health. Look after yourself ffs or people will run out of sympathy FAST.

How did she end the live?

Last edited:
Another thing is that Newcastle are in a local lockdown! Restrictions are that those who do not live in your household you should not be mixing with! She’s been to Sean’s house with his parents, their house, her mothers house and in the video she mentioned going to see her grandparents?? None of it is allowed breaking all the restrictions again. Also the blue kitchen tacky and will be out of ‘fashion’ soon awful
They’ve just made it the law that you can’t mix indoors in the north east and you’ll be fined if you do! Wonder if this will stop her

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.