Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that it’s not even one of us who has made the tiktok but actually someone who knows her in real life shows she’s just as awful offline.

Reactions: 8
I completely agree however, I don't think Demi would even be thinking about it as something that could ruin possible business partnerships, she doesn't think that far ahead and she isn't business minded in the slightest. I don't think she's even slightly passionate about youtube, it was just a lazy way to bring money in so she sticks at it because she knows she doesn't have to do any proper work.

I dont think she will address it either but I think thats simply because shes too stubborn to admit her wrongs. You can see this in every video she does with Sean where he will call her out for something and she goes instantly toxic.

She's a tit person. She doesn't want to admit she has ever made mistakes because she doesn't believe they are mistakes.
Oh Demi what have you actually gone and done to yourself.

When she first started, I genuinely liked the girl and up until my first post but then I went into other threads and I've been reading up about her and I just want to shake her. If she wants to play nasty, well nasty is going to play back.

Even watching her video the other day, when she stormed out because of the leak and Sean telling her the box she painted wasn't exactly perfect. I doubt he said it out of meanness, moreso towards "Demi you're idea looked a lot better in your head" and she took it as Sean picking on her. I wanted to feel sympathetic towards her as having a leak in your new home during renovations is the last thing you want too happen but she's blogging this stuff, she needs to be a bit more professional. This is why I could never vlog. I'm always pulling tantrums if something doesn't go my way in terms of doing something to my house and if it wasn't done yesterday then be sure to know I'll have a whinge about it :ROFLMAO:

Honestly why she painted that box black was beyond me and she could of used that time helping to paint her walk in wardrope she kept banging on about or something, anything. I understand DIYing is fun and it's nice to be able to repaint something and make it fun but when you don't have the skills or patience to do it, then you don't have the skills or patience for making your own black box that's probably not even useful for anything in particular.

It's like she wants to do renovations in her new house which is absolutely fine but then she's throwing out all these weird ideas and logics to do her own arts and crafts and it's just not happening for her.

I don't know about her. She's making a fool of herself

Reactions: 10
I think the box would’ve looked much nicer with only the outside painted, with a nice chalk paint

Reactions: 3
I get paranoid when I do something like double book myself and have to lie to one set of people I can’t make it, thinking theyll see me with the other set somehow lol.. god only knows how paranoid she must be feeling considering everything she’s done. I feel bad but she really bought it on herself

Reactions: 6
I’m lolling at the fact her fans commented asking her about the tiktok and she’s deleted their comments. DELETING HER OWN FANS COMMENTS. 😂😂😂 that just makes her look guilty as sin, she’s doing herself no favours.

Reactions: 7
Remember at the end of her blog she said somethings happened but she can’t speak about it as it affects someone else. Maybe that someone else

Reactions: 1
who is ashleigh?
Her friend who is a nurse.
I don’t think it would be her purely because of her job. Working for the NHS you have to follow a social media policy, and if this person is going to reveal her identity in the end she might get into trouble. Although I still think Demi deserves it, it just wouldn’t be worth it on Ashleighs part.

Reactions: 3
Demi Donnelly #8: Amber Wrights secrets come into the light, vans too tight and house looks shite

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wouldn’t surprise me if she starts selling her worn lounge underwear on Depop, stinky 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.