Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's defo reading here, just addressed the lockdown/house situation on her Instagram story
It’s funny, I’m moving in a couple of days and my grandparents have offered to help and we’ve declined for the sake of their health. There will be only me, my mum and my brother and the 2 removal men helping us, and that’s it. We will be decorating all ourselves and won’t be having visitors until alert in our area goes down. The area I live in isn’t in lockdown but we have sadly known people who have passed due to covid and we just don’t want the risk. But I’m glad Demi thinks her and Sean are invincible, the pandemic is far from over and considering her area is in lockdown I’m actually shocked at how laid back she is.

Reactions: 9
I doubt it’s Blair she seems to be above that drama, classier.

she will never address amber wright because she could maybe garner sympathy that she felt the need to come on here because she’s so insecure and big herself up and make herself feel better.
But she can never excuse slagging off her friends and she knows there’s no explaining that other than just being Nasty.

she didn’t just review the Mua she questioned her credentials on all her services ( that Demi hasn’t even used) someone can be a rubbish make up artist but trained in other cosmetic procedures for goodness sake.

That part 2 just came across petty, don’t nitpick on follower count and such stick to facts.
Vegan for the animals until brands that Brutally test on them are lining her pocket and show pictures of cosmetic animal testing so her dumb followers don’t just think it’s sticking make up on a rat 🙄

Fair enough on the house move rules but I imagine that probably means moving in. Not in and out renovating it. If they cared to be sensible they’d isolate at one of their houses. Demi Blatantly flouted the rules on camera could you imagine what she was up to off camera

Reactions: 7
Could it be that guy that someone from her messaged saying they should expose her? I can’t remember his name or the name of his YouTube account

Could it be that guy that someone from her messaged saying they should expose her? I can’t remember his name or the name of his YouTube account
Nah I think Markie would have done a video on his channel if he was going to comment on it. He doesn’t seem the type to create drama he just videos his reaction.

Reactions: 3
“When we’re doing the vlogs it’s work for us”
Ha
Ha
Hahaha ha ha
So when she was working on the last vlog and went in a huff and left the house and Sean to do everything. Great business partner. Team work makes the dream work. Go on amber

Reactions: 9
I want to know what happened to the “assistant” she blamed when called out for selling stuff about RRP on depop

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have some advice for Demi coming from a kind place.

It's time to address this stuff, it's probably driving you mad every day thinking people are going to find it out. It can't be healthy to have the anxiety about all of this stuff.

Own it, say "yeah I did make those hate threads and I did do a number on that MUA but I've changed and I am sorry"

It will feel so much better owning up to this and moving on. Probably get a load of views and revenue from it too.

I think everyone would honestly have more respect for you if you were truly sorry about the MUA and the dobbing your poor little brother in for something he totally didn't do.

Just a suggestion because we know you're reading this
The problem with this and although on paper it seems like the right thing to do and she could gain some respect, things like this can also back fire.

Especially when you're on social media and it's your working platform. Eventually companies will realise "Well she isn't trustworthy" and so on and before you know it it could be a case of she'll end up losing her YouTube contract. Which is pretty much her only income. She could lose followers. Subscribers and so forth all because she was trying to get one up on other Youtubers. I still don't condone her behaviour towards the MUA and I personally think she should be on her knees apologising for that.

I have no doubt at all that this stresses her out and I'm sure she regrets it all the same but if you were working in a company and found out someone was being an absolute cnut towards others to save their own backs, you wouldn't wany anything to do with them, regardless if they have changed or not. I know personally I wouldn't. I'd have wrote them off. Especially if I knew a YouTuber was being horrible and there's been a couple out there I've stopped watching due to the lack of respect for them. That's essentially what could happen. So although I do agree with your statement about her owning up, she's not going to based on knowing the consequences also she could well and truly just be a horrible person. Seems like we've all made our decision on Tattle.

Demi might be in the mind set of, if I just ignore it and play stupid to it all, it might go away. Which doesn't sit well with everyone. People want her to fess up and I would love for her to just rip the plaster off and deal with the consequences, but when YouTube is your life line basically, you've no choice but to just deal with it as you go along and hope to jaysis that it'll get to a point where people have forgotten about it (which let's face it, once it's online, you're truly fucked)

Personally after reading this thread and previous ones, the Demi I liked before has now turned into the Demi I would have running in the background while I was cleaning rather than paying attention. Unfortunately she has brought this on herself but the bottom line is, she won't ever admit or apologise for anything.

Reactions: 6
With all that money you’d think she could afford a decent bra, just watched her latest tik tok and her breasts are all over the place. I’m a FF cup and would be in agony if I threw my breasts around like that 😅

Reactions: 4
The problem with this and although on paper it seems like the right thing to do and she could gain some respect, things like this can also back fire.

Especially when you're on social media and it's your working platform. Eventually companies will realise "Well she isn't trustworthy" and so on and before you know it it could be a case of she'll end up losing her YouTube contract. Which is pretty much her only income. She could lose followers. Subscribers and so forth all because she was trying to get one up on other Youtubers. I still don't condone her behaviour towards the MUA and I personally think she should be on her knees apologising for that.

I have no doubt at all that this stresses her out and I'm sure she regrets it all the same but if you were working in a company and found out someone was being an absolute cnut towards others to save their own backs, you wouldn't wany anything to do with them, regardless if they have changed or not. I know personally I wouldn't. I'd have wrote them off. Especially if I knew a YouTuber was being horrible and there's been a couple out there I've stopped watching due to the lack of respect for them. That's essentially what could happen. So although I do agree with your statement about her owning up, she's not going to based on knowing the consequences also she could well and truly just be a horrible person. Seems like we've all made our decision on Tattle.

Demi might be in the mind set of, if I just ignore it and play stupid to it all, it might go away. Which doesn't sit well with everyone. People want her to fess up and I would love for her to just rip the plaster off and deal with the consequences, but when YouTube is your life line basically, you've no choice but to just deal with it as you go along and hope to jaysis that it'll get to a point where people have forgotten about it (which let's face it, once it's online, you're truly fucked)

Personally after reading this thread and previous ones, the Demi I liked before has now turned into the Demi I would have running in the background while I was cleaning rather than paying attention. Unfortunately she has brought this on herself but the bottom line is, she won't ever admit or apologise for anything.
I completely agree however, I don't think Demi would even be thinking about it as something that could ruin possible business partnerships, she doesn't think that far ahead and she isn't business minded in the slightest. I don't think she's even slightly passionate about youtube, it was just a lazy way to bring money in so she sticks at it because she knows she doesn't have to do any proper work.

I dont think she will address it either but I think thats simply because shes too stubborn to admit her wrongs. You can see this in every video she does with Sean where he will call her out for something and she goes instantly toxic.

She's a tit person. She doesn't want to admit she has ever made mistakes because she doesn't believe they are mistakes.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.