Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching the lounge vlog did she really just check the size label to see what size she got 🤨 and how can they work with her every time she was showing a set she talk stupid and go on about tiktok the lighting was tit and dark and the camera kept going out of focus or was my eyes and she need bigger they do not support her and the pants omg I was scared when she was moveing her vag would show and kept cuting mid sentence VERY PROFESSIONAL I THINK NOT

Am I the only one who seen her post on her Instagram story about that fundraising tiktok she shared for the girl with EDS.
I went on to see who had donated and Demi’s name was no where to be seen.. I know you can donate anonymously but come on you would put your name on the donation if you was posting about it! So part of me think she didn’t even donate herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Am I the only one who seen her post on her Instagram story about that fundraising tiktok she shared for the girl with EDS.
I went on to see who had donated and Demi’s name was no where to be seen.. I know you can donate anonymously but come on you would put your name on the donation if you was posting about it! So part of me think she didn’t even donate herself.
Not the first time either!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.