Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will she have to move into seans house so she can continue being around him? Or they can just move into the house quicker
Or option 3, not give a duck and continue what they’re doing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God I feel sorry for any service providers/customer service staff who Demi thinks she can treat like utter tit when she has any kind of unfavourable experience.

Reactions: 6
So she genuinely doesn't believe she was an utter bleeping witch to that MUA? She could have taken down that video as soon as she found out her circumstances. Yeah she reviewed a service she wasn't happy with like the trend but once you find out the woman was grieving over her dead child and struggling to make ends meet after the funeral you would respectfully and morally take the video down and ask if she was ok/needed help. I'm sure her 5k a month could have stretched a few hundred out of good will. I can't believe heartless people like her exist!!
Not only that she purposely went looking for a bad MUA for a video. She picked someone with low ratings totally expecting a bad service. So why did she have to go slagging her business off when she knew the woman wasn't rated very high. It makes no sense and seems unnecessarily nasty. Even before the baby is mentioned it's an evil thing to do

Reactions: 18
Not only that she purposely went looking for a bad MUA for a video. She picked someone with low ratings totally expecting a bad service. So why did she have to go slagging her business off when she knew the woman wasn't rated very high. It makes no sense and seems unnecessarily nasty. Even before the baby is mentioned it's an evil thing to do
Yeah I wasn't a fan of YouTubers doing this trend. I think they're purposely seeking attention and a reaction at the expense of people's quality of life

Reactions: 7
honestly how lazy she is is just outstanding. the fundraising post she shared on her story for the girl with EDS and followed it up by sharing a post somebody else had written without saying anything herself is just insulting. I have EDS and its ruined my life so I really sympathise with both of the stories she shared, but she literally didn't even say anything, didn't even follow it up with an informational post. she did the bare minimum but she'll still pretend she's advocating for those with disabilities, probably to deflect from being called out on what a massive witch she was to that poor MUA

• Heart
Demi Donnelly 8# - Hands on her hips, taking the piss, but did you know she has a totally tropical vibes office?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
omg I never saw these up before.. gross :sick:
who would buy these???
they look like they need to go in the bin
How the duck can she sell them there’s literally tit on the front 🤢🤢🤢 she’s so disgusting

That video is where I lost my respect for Demi, I didn’t know about Tattle at that point so I thought I might have been over reacting but I thought it was just pure nastiness, how she could go out her way to find someone with bad ratings who was already going through a bad time just to judge them and completely humiliate them for a YouTube video is utterly disgraceful. But after reading these threads I have realised that Demi is just a nasty little cow, and Sean would be better off without. She lets him down massively (and I’m not just talking about the sex 😂)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It’s obviously someone who knows Demi personally because they are saying she knows who they are. Which is why she’s not calling them a liar because she clearly knows things will get much worse for her if she does.

Someone’s tagged Callum Markie in the tiktok along with other youtubers.

Reactions: 10
I never post on here, but her spelling in that story is a fking travesty.

Business partners?! What a load of tit. Makes a mockery out of us normal people who have normal jobs rather than pissing about on the internet

Reactions: 10
Wonder how far the person making the tiktoks will go.. Demi must be seriously panicking if it is someone who knows her personally!

Reactions: 4
Business partners?? How very conniving of them.

Tell you what, no one should mistake her for being stupid like... she quite clearly very aware of what she's doing and has an answer for everything.

Her second channel is a ‘registered business’? I can’t find anything online about Demi - or Sean being directors.

Reactions: 7
Moving house is different to back and forth and geting people in to do jobs and what about her staying at his house and him staying at hers or that business to 😂😂. She is just totally taking the piss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.