Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Did Sean not speak?
Poor guy, I can't imagine being with someone who literally doesn't care, farts, burps, barely washes, is generally belittling and argumentative and who then expects me to think they're the most beautiful thing on the planet and I have to sit next to them whilst they bathe, fluttering their eyelashes and touching their breasts.
Sean man up! Tell her to stick her air b&b up her hoop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

BigMavis

VIP Member
I wish Sean realised she needs him more than he needs her. He'll keep his job, friends and could possibly get another mortgage. Ffs this guy is out grafting and then comes home and does her job too, probably under duress. That video really sealed it for me, why didn't he speak, why didn't he look happy. He can't stand her, it's a toxic co dependency is why and I'm pretty sure if they hadn't bought that stupid house he'd have walked. I know he's a sensible boring sod and looks to the future but honestly his future won't look any different in 10 years, they won't magically find happiness within each other. They bought quickly, I wonder whose idea that was, one can guess and the silly sod got swept up in it, possibly thinking things would improve if they lived together. They've gotten worse haven't they Sean? Every move scrutinised, constantly criticised and having to share a bed with her whilst both of you get bigger and bigger because you can't face the real issue and turn to food for comfort. But its OK for Demi because she has a medical condition but you're just greedy.
Lol this is funny 😄 what a train wreck.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Ccapf

VIP Member
Haha, if you guys mean me about him viewing my insta, no gossip yet hah. Sean is a bit of me, not to everyone’s taste but definitely to mine, they don’t live far from me at all maybe 5 mins tops? Just waiting for the day they break up so i can slide into his dms
So you fancy CLARE BALDING? I'm not judging but I'm judging. He wouldn't be the meat allowed inside my kebab...

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
The actual state of her hair, she looks like a tramp. Why is she wearing the claw clip like this? 😩

The whole trip just looks like Jess is Demi's careworker on a day out in town.

Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 21.21.49.png
Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 21.23.18.png
Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 21.23.02.png

Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 21.27.29.png
Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 21.28.43.png
Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 21.28.12.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

lastpass

I’m not surprised Jess is feeling that way. The amount of digs that were just shown in that vlog alone.

“Jess has paid for 24 hours of WiFi. She can’t live without it.”

“Jess is just like.. I dont get it.”

Going to bed at 8:30 and sleeping for 12 hours whilst you’re on a 2 days trip to Amsterdam is such a shame. Jess’s trips are usually more action packed, think we know which lazy, sulky Oafs idea that was.

Also watching her pretend to be interested in the canal tour was great.”

FAC3C72B-0347-4BFC-8039-AA5CF0E24B61.jpeg
2469E36E-1111-4290-BFF1-0E270B395158.jpeg

and for my favourite screen grab:

1AD560D7-8721-469B-B31D-E48968F5746E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

BigMavis

VIP Member
Also think it's kinda dung of him to say "chins" no wonder she's giving herself a new head on her insta snaps. Frankly the toxicity is staggering. My god, why are they together.

Reactions: 29

wait_what

Crying she’s moaning about not getting ID’d saying she has a baby face. She looks about 40 (not saying that’s old just is a lot older than the age she actually is)

• Haha
Reactions: 28