Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth is that title? Why is she always trying to tear that poor boy down? I don’t think Sean’s a grinch I just think he’s sick of your crappy b&m presents (not saying all presents are tit from there but she only buys tat because she likes quantity over quality) and her awful decorations

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Sounds bad but can she seriously stop talking about Bill. She talks about that man so much I feel like he's everyone's grandparent at this point. Let him rest now demi. Stop seeking sympathy.

Reactions: 19
Latest video, Sean can’t be any more uninterested. He’s clearly so embarrassed walking around with her while she’s vlogging. Makes me cringe for her trying to get some conversation going and he clearly would rather be anywhere else than there with her

Reactions: 22
Sean don't want to walk around Winter wonderland with Big D. He wants to be home "scrapbooking" in his own wonderland in the bog 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else’s recently deleted folder on their phone just screenshots of Demi?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
How can she say a "Honey shop" looks absolutely beautiful when Vegans don't eat honey 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.