Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcooooome hunnybuns back to another thread, we’re getting through more threads than Demis had mini breaks this year.

well done to @BaileyMC

end of the last thread saw wor Dems finally get her big break on TV…on a programme about Poundland on channel 5 no less!

her and Sean may or may not have had sex on their latest mini break…we don’t fancy trying to figure out wherther they did or not 🙃

She may or may not have also shown us all her nice shap fanny, her accidentally vegan honeypot, her accidentally vegan beef flaps

anyone else want to recap?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone said on the last thread how Sean probably messages aload of girls insta, he always used to view a girl I work with insta stories and he didn't even use to follow her, she's like model pretty too. Definitely has a wandering eye 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone said on the last thread how Sean probably messages aload of girls insta, he always used to view a girl I work with insta stories and he didn't even use to follow her, she's like model pretty too. Definitely has a wandering eye 😂
I don't blame him when all he's got at home is lard

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That bloody brown dress in her cupshe haul - she was saying "I'll wear a nude bra!" She's a wrongun. I could see her ugly belly button it was that see through, she looked like a sack of spuds in it 🤣🥔🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve not even been bothered to watch that Channel 5 nonsense but I just know she had everyone in her family watching their telly like it’s the World Cup final cause she’s “famous now”.

Calling it now this will have the dedicated page in her scrapbook and we will not hear the end of how she is a TV start.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope he does cheat on her because she treats him like tit. She treats everyone like that though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she hadn't tucked the top in that outfit it would look so much better, she is clueless!!!

Reactions: 26
11:53 in newest videyo she says ''I haven't worn anything like this since I was about 18 in town tryna pull myself a lad''.
She was with Sean at that age... :/

and it looks like a bin bag

1669226721901.png

PS - Sean if you're reading, you deserve better and I believe you can get it. It's really disrespectful to say that you used to try and cheat on your partner when you were together, whether its a lie or not.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.