Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha, if you guys mean me about him viewing my insta, no gossip yet hah. Sean is a bit of me, not to everyone’s taste but definitely to mine, they don’t live far from me at all maybe 5 mins tops? Just waiting for the day they break up so i can slide into his dms
Watch your back girl, Big D will be foaming at the mouth reading this 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haha, if you guys mean me about him viewing my insta, no gossip yet hah. Sean is a bit of me, not to everyone’s taste but definitely to mine, they don’t live far from me at all maybe 5 mins tops? Just waiting for the day they break up so i can slide into his dms
Just slide into them anyway haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Slide in whilst she's away in Turkey, I don't think he would need too much encouragement.

On another note, I'm so happy for her that she's had a proper bra fitting whilst in LONDON. Her ill fitting bras have been stressing me out for a long time.

Reactions: 23
Slide in whilst she's away in Turkey, I don't think he would need too much encouragement.

On another note, I'm so happy for her that she's had a proper bra fitting whilst in LONDON. Her ill fitting bras have been stressing me out for a long time.
I bet she's a massive size as well. I couldn't imagine having her large boobs. She's probably like a J cup or something

Reactions: 4
So you fancy CLARE BALDING? I'm not judging but I'm judging. He wouldn't be the meat allowed inside my kebab...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Please no, not another Youtuber with Turkey Teeth! 😫
Nah she's just getting a free trip. One day the world will learn that influencers aren't valuable anymore , well especially Demi

So you fancy CLARE BALDING? I'm not judging but I'm judging. He wouldn't be the meat allowed inside my kebab...
I don't think I'd want him near me after having his tit near her sweaty kebab. She's probably given him all sorts

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Nah she's just getting a free trip. One day the world will learn that influencers aren't valuable anymore , well especially Demi

I don't think I'd want him near me after having his tit near her sweaty kebab. She's probably given him all sorts
This is it would put me off

Reactions: 4
Ah yes, that great city of Turkey 😍
Who on earth would pay for her to go on a press trip. She's the most uneducated, dull, food obsessed 'influencer' out there! She'll offer no insights into what Turkey's like to visit other than what's on offer there to eat which she'll probably complain about! Really pisses me off how she gets these opportunities when she doesn't deserve them

Reactions: 16
I’ve stayed a couple of times in Istanbul and I certainly wouldn’t consider this ‘a view’. 🤣Now, if they were overlooking the Bosphorus River or the mosques… that’s a view.
It’s a parking lot?! Who is she kidding?? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I’ve stayed a couple of times in Istanbul and I certainly wouldn’t consider this ‘a view’. 🤣Now, if they were overlooking the Bosphorus River or the mosques… that’s a view.
They look like they are staying near a scrap yard

The duo are doing Christmas outfits lol

What was the point in this video really, neither of them showed anything new. Barrel scraping again Demi

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.