Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Jess was showing her outfits all I could concentrate on was demis heavy breathing in the foreground

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What's going on with her armpits 😳
It was hilarious when she sat down and looked completely different in that dress. All the bulgy bits round her arms 🤢

Why do they both act so hard done by being plus sized! You’d think they have a daily struggle buying clothes but they don’t! So many places cater for all sizes!

If it’s such a struggle to find clothes then they should get off their fat arses and do something about their weight!

Reactions: 18
I’ve stayed a couple of times in Istanbul and I certainly wouldn’t consider this ‘a view’. 🤣Now, if they were overlooking the Bosphorus River or the mosques… that’s a view.
That's literally a car park😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hmmm something is afoot, I feel it in my waters…
she’s gone from no makeup slobby videos to makeup, photoshopped face, now off to Turkey…?
something is up lads

Reactions: 8
Did they just scrape together two outfits from their wardrobes and call it a video lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did they just scrape together two outfits from their wardrobes and call it a video lol
i thought the same as you haha! However, it was refreshing to see them using clothes they already own rather than buying new fast fashion tit for the sake of a video

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.