Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few months ago a few smaller influencers went on a trip to Turkey with ‘travel turkey’ I think - all about promoting tourism in Turkey so I assume it’s something like that, surely there’s no way any sort of surgery/cosmetics would be given the go ahead for both of them so quickly

Reactions: 7
Can’t wait for her to mispronounce all the traditional Turkish foods and complain it’s not vEGaN enough

• Haha
Reactions: 19
is Demi still doing panto? haven’t heard her mention it again🤨
No because they probably saw how tit she was and never offered her anymore. Plus she probably thought she would have more fans show up but she realised no one gives a tit. Hence why she tried TV. It won't work Demi because you are a prat

Reactions: 10
Turkish clinics don’t have anywhere near the same rules as we do here. She would absolutely be able to have a breast reduction at her weight and it can be arranged in 10 mins via WhatsApp. You send the pics you pay the deposit and then you go. It could well be surgery

Reactions: 11
Turkish clinics don’t have anywhere near the same rules as we do here. She would absolutely be able to have a breast reduction at her weight and it can be arranged in 10 mins via WhatsApp. You send the pics you pay the deposit and then you go. It could well be surgery
It's such a dangerous thing to do. The amount of people requiring the NHS to fix the tit that happens abroad is unbelievable. She is thick but I can't see her paying for surgery although I do think if it was free she would take it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
‘Demi you can’t shake your tatas in a mosque!’
’I have literally never heard that rule!’

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve had a few turkey surgeries and honestly the surgeons I’ve had are the best in their fields but I absolutely agree it’s TOO easy to book surgery in turkey. Things you can’t have over here because of weight issues like breast reductions, you can have no questions asked over there.
Like another user said, you can book surgery in turkey for the following day via WhatsApp now it’s that simple.
As she’s only going for a couple of days I’m ruling out gastric surgery of any kind but TEETH
Would be bleeping hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Demi is only ever getting surgery if it's a freebie. She pays for nothing because she's greedy and very selfish. Let's hope Sean meets a new woman whilst she's away.

Reactions: 9
I'd love her to get turkey teeth. This dinglo can't speak properly with the ones god gave her. She'd be f#@ckibg hilarious with great big fake gnashers.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Filmed Sean playing the xbox to let people know how bolshy he is. We see you Demi. I'd be bolshy too if someone was annoying me on my down time.
She wants people to attack him. You don't do that to someone you love, it's beyond petty at this point.
You’re spot on. See how she’s left this comment up.. she’d delete anything that was negative about her/Sean. Definitely wants people to attack him.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
You’re spot on. See how she’s left this comment up.. she’d delete anything that was negative about her/Sean. Definitely wants people to attack him.
All part of her plan to demoralise him further. She's one of the most calculating dumbasses I've ever seen.

Reactions: 15
You could hear that she was genuinely taken back by his chins comment, but it works both ways. We always hear her talking down to him and calling him greedy / waster etc but as soon as she's taken to task it's "taken out of context" or "owa bantaa".

Also following the scene of her irritating the tit out of Sean on the Xbox, she said that he starts annoying her when he's shouting at the game and she wants him to shut up... But she's literally sat there squawking in his face, like a demented budgie, as he's trying to play.

I find them mentally conflicting to watch. Like it's entertaining to watch them be utterly miserable together, but it's also kinda sad.

Reactions: 26
She is pathetic and childish. I hope Sean dumps her

You could hear that she was genuinely taken back by his chins comment, but it works both ways. We always hear her talking down to him and calling him greedy / waster etc but as soon as she's taken to task it's "taken out of context" or "owa bantaa".

Also following the scene of her irritating the tit out of Sean on the Xbox, she said that he starts annoying her when he's shouting at the game and she wants him to shut up... But she's literally sat there squawking in his face, like a demented budgie, as he's trying to play.

I find them mentally conflicting to watch. Like it's entertaining to watch them be utterly miserable together, but it's also kinda sad.
Why doesn't she just go in another room. She has enough of them to go into.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, they're constantly bickering and sniping at one another. I think Demi has that sort of personality anyway, she's negative, speaking positively about others is a little alien to her. She tries to pass this off as banter and I wonder if she believes this is what affection is.
Autocorrect tried to change Demi to Demon lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.