Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MostPalone

You could hear that she was genuinely taken back by his chins comment, but it works both ways. We always hear her talking down to him and calling him greedy / waster etc but as soon as she's taken to task it's "taken out of context" or "owa bantaa".

Also following the scene of her irritating the shit out of Sean on the Xbox, she said that he starts annoying her when he's shouting at the game and she wants him to shut up... But she's literally sat there squawking in his face, like a demented budgie, as he's trying to play.

I find them mentally conflicting to watch. Like it's entertaining to watch them be utterly miserable together, but it's also kinda sad.

Reactions: 26

BigMavis

VIP Member
Her entire social circle remind me of the Royles.
Na naaaaaaa. Yes our Demi. Maaaaammm will tell our Brad to stop posting on the Internet about wu boobies?
Only the Royles were quite endearing, these people stink through pictures.

• Haha

lillyladybug

She was raging that people had landslide voted to see the Christmas mystery box video rather than scrapbook with me 😭

• Haha

sygkhjloj87897

Why is she liking some creepy guys love heart eyes and flame emoji comments on that video of her grabbing her belly fucking hell 😭 imagine Sean liking love heart comments from a bird, she’d go mental

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
Yeah I badly wanna know what was on it hahaha
I was thinking Sean’s work jacket or our dems has a secret job🙊

Found the way she cuddled up to Jess and the way she stares at her whilst sat on the sofa really odd. There’s more affection there than there is with her and Sean. Weird.

also if Sean put footage on of demi drunk she would be furious, she clearly wants to shame him/portray him in a bad light.

Last edited:

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
she said in the latest video that Poundland do great plus size clothes there’s something in there for her when she’s shopping yet said on the tv programme that they aren’t great for having her size. Make ya mins up dems

• Haha
Reactions: 25

BigMavis

VIP Member
If she has bipolar she hides it very well. I think she has reactive depression. I don't see happy areas in her life everything is marred by her online career, even if I was an impartial observer and knew nothing of the Amber saga I'd think it was messy.
I think she's used to getting her own way, will manipulate, bully and belittle until she does. Her mam and granny seem to know how to handle her others are at her mercy. Sean knows but is powerless apart from his passive aggression and he's stuck now.
I'd say there is a personality disorder, I hate the term disorder as it makes people feel attacked but that would be my armchair diagnosis.
Two years ago she sat crying in the wardrobe because she failed vlogmas, that's when I realised how manipulative she is, there have been many incidents since including referencing self harm, always when Demi feels attacked and things aren't going her way. Don't underestimate how toxic that behaviour is for everyone including her cash cow followers. I 100% believe influencers speaking about anything mental health related needs regulation especially when it is putting money in their bank accounts.

Inghamtat

Turn that frown upside down Demi!
Thinking of turning upside down, if she did a head stand and tucked her legs in she’d look like a muffin with two bloody massive candles ontop.

7720E747-8A5B-4F48-AB93-6D5B19316405.jpeg

AB661E5F-4A15-4822-BB86-32BA2EB55128.jpeg

9BCAB5C8-5303-48F6-AC2D-D7233FDF7296.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

nEoneknows

Chatty Member
EBB9831E-B439-4999-A674-CC169F744717.jpeg

I’m sorry but what does she expect posting near naked content all the time?!! I wonder what Sean thinks of this but also of her flashing all the time which clearly attracts this sort of attention.

Surely she knows she’s opening her page to fat fetish….I think she secretly loves it 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha