Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MostPalone

Plot twist. Sean has accidentally sent his dick pic to Demi under one of his many burner accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Greenlentils

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-12-11 at 21.46.42.png
Screenshot 2022-12-11 at 21.46.30.png

She might not be the best at wrapping gifts, but at least she puts a lot of love, care and attention into each present.

I imagine this is her face the whole time she is ✨ scrap booking✨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

lastpass

11:53 in newest videyo she says ''I haven't worn anything like this since I was about 18 in town tryna pull myself a lad''.
She was with Sean at that age... :/

and it looks like a bin bag

1669226721901.png

PS - Sean if you're reading, you deserve better and I believe you can get it. It's really disrespectful to say that you used to try and cheat on your partner when you were together, whether its a lie or not.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Saying that she ‘managed’ to get the hello fresh discount like she’s been grafting and bartering makes me wanna scream

• Haha
  • Sick

I am undercover

Chatty Member
View attachment 1806745
I’m sorry but what does she expect posting near naked content all the time?!! I wonder what Sean thinks of this but also of her flashing all the time which clearly attracts this sort of attention.

Surely she knows she’s opening her page to fat fetish….I think she secretly loves it 🤮
“keep your pics for people who wanna see it”

demi hun, NOBODY WANTS TO SEE YOUR OBESE BELLY JIGGLING AROUND EITHER

• Heart
  • Haha

Booxhoo

Haha, if you guys mean me about him viewing my insta, no gossip yet hah. Sean is a bit of me, not to everyone’s taste but definitely to mine, they don’t live far from me at all maybe 5 mins tops? Just waiting for the day they break up so i can slide into his dms

• Haha
  • Wow

BinglyBong

VIP Member
I don’t if anyone else has watched it yet but Jess’s Amsterdam vlog is significantly better than the shit show Big D has served up. Jesus she’s gonna be fuming 😡
Yep I agree her vlog was actually what it should be. Demi just does the bare minimum. She is a lazy shit you tuber who scrapes by. Jess wins hands down on that one. She probably would have had even better content if that troll hadn't of come along.

If you think Jess did a better job than Demi love heart this comment! Haha

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Annabel89

Chatty Member
'I have like a high body temperature so it will take a while for me to get cold'.... Translation: 'My beluga blubber is almost as thick as me, so nothing gets through'.

• Haha
Reactions: 33