Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
DEMI, WAKE UP!!!

What happened to her and Sean's workout routine? They have a bloody home gym for god's sake, yet she looks worse in every vlog!

Screenshot 2022-12-18 at 16.24.00.png

Screenshot 2022-12-18 at 16.25.21.png
Screenshot 2022-12-18 at 16.27.42.png

Screenshot 2022-12-18 at 16.30.04.png
Screenshot 2022-12-18 at 16.30.37.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

hootmatoot

Chatty Member
I’ve stayed a couple of times in Istanbul and I certainly wouldn’t consider this ‘a view’. 🤣Now, if they were overlooking the Bosphorus River or the mosques… that’s a view.
It’s a parking lot?! Who is she kidding?? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

robbo1995

What makes me laugh is when she comments back saying ‘I don’t need to explain or justify myself to people on the internet’ and then puts stories on like today. It obviously gets to her 😂

• Haha

Ameliaarosexo

Someone said on the last thread how Sean probably messages aload of girls insta, he always used to view a girl I work with insta stories and he didn't even use to follow her, she's like model pretty too. Definitely has a wandering eye 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Lucyjoanne87

Someone said on the last thread how Sean probably messages aload of girls insta, he always used to view a girl I work with insta stories and he didn't even use to follow her, she's like model pretty too. Definitely has a wandering eye 😂
I don't blame him when all he's got at home is lard

• Haha

lastpass

Chatty Member
Her posting about receiving dick pics is unnecessary. It’s like a cry for attention and validation, probably as she’s lacking it from Sean. Very very sad.

• Haha