Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattlers would sign up for only fans and then post it here with sick emojis covering the bits.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's touring the tree showing the most basic boring decorations ever, really didn't need to see every bauble!

I've never seen a worse decorated tree, she has no eye for detail, shock her videyos are riddled with poor editing mistakes! She doesn't care.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think its the fact she's so serious about her decorations and pushing this emotive side of it.
Some people do tacky Christmas in an ironic way and it works. Demis house is like a retirement home peppered with insta trends circa 2018.
Nicest decoration in the place is Sean's wood stacker. Even her Christmas Village was terrible, how is that even possible???? I've never seen a bad one.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she called the fake poinsettia a pancetta, obviously has bacon on the mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Wow how out of breath is she at the end of the vidyoo… ‘I’m such a fat witch.’ You’re not wrong hunnybun xx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Drink every time she says

Christmas village
Gorgeous
Detailing
Vintage
Festive

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a load of tacky tat 😆 She really doesn't understand quality over quantity does she?

I'm just surprised she didn't have those shiny foil ceiling decorations to top it off 😆

She'd hate my house because my tree is the sort of white Instagram aesthetic she thinks isn't real 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Crying she’s moaning about not getting ID’d saying she has a baby face. She looks about 40 (not saying that’s old just is a lot older than the age she actually is)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Zero self awareness or too busy believing her own fake insta hype. Insta certainly isn't real for our Dems. Is that where she's getting that notion from?
Starting to fit together Tattlers?

Reactions: 8
Having a fat face doesn’t equal baby face. She looks horrendous for her age. I’m 6 years older than Demi and she looks much older than me. bleeping munter!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Demi you resemble a 60 year old woman who has never taken care of herself once in life

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.