Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Demi the Loch Ness monster

How can something be a size 16-20? That’s three whole dress sizes different! I’m a size 10 but I know I wouldn’t get my left tit in a size 6. She’s a bleeping imbecile.

How can something be a size 16-20? That’s three whole dress sizes different! I’m a size 10 but I know I wouldn’t get my left tit in a size 6. She’s a bleeping imbecile.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Thread title suggestion:

Demi Donnelly #27 Big D and Nana don't see aye to aye, hop in the van and wave her career bye bye

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Demi the Loch Ness monster

Uh well 😂 I don’t know but according to this XXL tops are a 24 or 26 idk if this is correct

Attachments

Reactions: 6
They surely still can’t be doing the muscle food plan if they’re in pubs everyday??
They are just hopeless at everything! I started doing weight watchers at the start of lockdown and have lost almost 4 stone after changing the way I eat. I get their on holiday but if you truly change your eating habits you try not to veer toomuch off plan. Your always conscious of the amount of calories in things and start questioning if it’s worth it. They are in a van with cooking facilities for duck sake! They could’ve easily stuck to muscle food but it’s like their entertainment is eating eating and more eating. Why not pack a picnic and go for a walk with the dogs but no it’s always stop at a pub, stop for a coffee, find somewhere to go 🤷‍♀️Just 2 absolute pigs with no imagination or commitment

Reactions: 19
I'd say Sean deleted the comment and blocked ya though. If someone wrote something like that on my fellas insta he'd show me and prob delete and block but would never happen cause I'm not a cnt to him unlike some 😂
I agree..I knew my ex was a prick but I still wouldn't have it if other people told me that ha ha

They are just hopeless at everything! I started doing weight watchers at the start of lockdown and have lost almost 4 stone after changing the way I eat. I get their on holiday but if you truly change your eating habits you try not to veer toomuch off plan. Your always conscious of the amount of calories in things and start questioning if it’s worth it. They are in a van with cooking facilities for duck sake! They could’ve easily stuck to muscle food but it’s like their entertainment is eating eating and more eating. Why not pack a picnic and go for a walk with the dogs but no it’s always stop at a pub, stop for a coffee, find somewhere to go 🤷‍♀️Just 2 absolute pigs with no imagination or commitment
Well done, it is easy to lose weight but she doesn't want to make the effort because she is greedy and lazy!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well done! I joined slimming world after being lazy during lockdown and have lost 2 1/2 stone so far. If you put your mind to it, it becomes easy to do everyday. Demi and Sean are just pure lazy and greedy (for money and food…)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Find it gas how she literally puts more thought into her dogs diet than her own

Reactions: 22
There is no way she’s happy as she is atm. I think she needs professional help at this point instead of just convincing herself it’s all about body positivity...

Reactions: 10
Girls !!!! Wtf is this !!!! Is my eyesight deceiving me or is that Big Ds pissy tampon string ? 🤢 first her pubes and now this ??? Someone confirm what I’m seeing please 😂😂🤢🤢
Why tf is it so bleeping wonky??
Man I love this thread because it’s so funny, but I literally have to prepare myself before coming on here coz the closeups of her cheesy arsecrack and sweaty minge honestly make me want to regurgitate my entire stomach contents...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Girls !!!! Wtf is this !!!! Is my eyesight deceiving me or is that Big Ds pissy tampon string ? 🤢 first her pubes and now this ??? Someone confirm what I’m seeing please 😂😂🤢🤢
her tan is so patchy who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A new video guys, prepare yourself for chaos. Just in time for a new thread. It's like Christmas, the gift that keeps giving.

Reactions: 9
Yes it's like Burger King vegan burgers are cooked in the same place as the meat burgers and KFC chips are cooked with chicken!
I know its not quite the same but my Mom has Coeliac disese and so many places claim to be gluten free,but when asked where the gluten free items are cooked,they reply in the same place as the 'normal' food and don't see a problem.It seems some people just don't seem understand cross contamination

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.